A and L furnishings

A and L furnishings Employee Reviews in Leyland

Leyland3 reviews

Toxicity in the workplace

No support for personal problems whatsoever. Punctuality and attendance seems to be more important than your performance. No holidays to take when you want them. You have to use them when they say so. Very monotonous working environment and it makes for a long day!

Unsafe place to work

I was only at this company for a few months and I've never worked in such a confined factory. Machines positioned too close to each other causing problems walking around the factory when they are being used. There is no safe working space around the machines and if 2 machines are being used next to each other people using them are fighting for space. It's no wonder they received a fine last year for an employee losing fingers in a machine. It was a wake up call which has not yet been adhered to.

Pros

Cons

Hard work but enjoyable

Busy workplace although dependant on organisational order book. Decent training and ability to work unsupervised. Learnt alot and has given me a good background

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A and L furnishings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A and L furnishings Reviews by Job Title

• A and L furnishings
  • Leyland
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?