A to Z Autoparts

A to Z Autoparts Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Delivery driver

You need to be fast all the time on foot and on road. Can’t have errors or you get wages deducted or sent home for a day or two. Personal Phones taken away if seen being used indoors 😔

Productive and a wonderful environment

It’s a great place to work, keeping your mindset active and working around good colleagues all day. you really couldn’t ask for more, wonderful environment. You get what you put in so prepare yourself to work it’s quite easy time keeping must be on point

Pros

Time fly’s

Friendly working environment

I really enjoyed working here, it was a friendly working environment. Everybody was supportive, I learnt a lot while I worked here. There was a lot of opportunities to work my way up and also constantly learning new jobs and tasks. It was a challenging job, but I enjoyed the challenge and learnt soo much while working here.

Place is a joke Avoid

Worked as a Sales advisor you are on a hourly wage with no chance of hitting your bonus as they have made it unrealistic to achieve. Also the working hours are disgusting you can get a job with less hours for the same pay. No proper management in place, no proper accounts team or even a HR team. Place is full of Health and safety risks. Also you will never earn near the salary the say you will.

Pros

Cons

Very good job

Working for A to Z Auto Parts I learnt a lot about how important customers views and feelings are, and always had the common approach that 'Customers are always right'. With this rule I felt it made my job better for the customers and also myself. I would always have a lot of positive feedback from my Manager about the care and loyalty I give to customers. This was the most enjoyable part, hearing that my care for customers came back to the Manager.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A to Z Autoparts?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A to Z Autoparts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement