A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited

A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited Management reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Clear

Draining

While I was working there I received subpar training and worked with an antiquated system that inevitably made the job a lot harder. Nevertheless, any failings were subsequently pinned on me. Unprofessional manager, insulting you and other staff members in front of you while on the phone to her friends. Even discussing and insulting old staff with new staff. A lot of berating and belittling from this woman, particularly in front of other people. At one point we were told we were not permitted to speak to each other.I walked out in the end after two months and she was screaming at me then. She refused to pay me on time when I left stating that it was my own fault because I had not done my work properly and she was busy sorting that out instead. On a positive note, my colleagues were great and supportive.

Well paid

It is a nice place to work. Good management. I got regular assignments. Staffs are nice. I got warm reception and necessary training. I recommend people to work for A to Z.

Insights into A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited with

A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited Reviews by Job Title

A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited reviews by location

Learn about A To Z Interpreting & Translation Services Limited in popular locations