A.C Recruitment

Working at A.C Recruitment: Latest A.C Recruitment Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

A typical day at work would involve a lot of food being carried out and a lot of cleaning up and organizing the setting of the hall that would be used on that day. Day in and day out I would learn new things like how to organize my things and manage my time, i also learnt how to be more productive when there is nothing to do and also have gained more confidence when talking to new people or making new friends.

Pros

Making new friends and doing what I love.

Cons

Finishing or earlier that I should have.

Fun work place.

The job often involves working in a busy large environment, waiting tables, dealing with customer complaints and concerns. Mostly working as a team member providing polite and efficiency service at all times to maintain the exceptional standard of service. One of the most common tasks is known as table sweep, and involves visiting every occupied table in an assigned section to replenish beverages, answer questions, and ensure that all is going well in terms of customer comfort. For large groups, servers often need help bringing food orders out in a timely way, in this job we often pitch in and help each other make table deliveries. Any complaints that arise are the waitress’ responsibility, and she/he must work quickly and efficiently to address them. Although sometimes I face common challenges like, dealing with unfriendly or easily aggravated clients. The atmosphere is pretty friendly because we get to meet different people everyday, but always be prompt and busy all the time.

Pros

Free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A.C Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

A.C Recruitment Reviews by Location

• A.C Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?