A.C Recruitment

Server1 review
United Kingdom1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2 reviews

Fun work place.

The job often involves working in a busy large environment, waiting tables, dealing with customer complaints and concerns. Mostly working as a team member providing polite and efficiency service at all times to maintain the exceptional standard of service. One of the most common tasks is known as table sweep, and involves visiting every occupied table in an assigned section to replenish beverages, answer questions, and ensure that all is going well in terms of customer comfort. For large groups, servers often need help bringing food orders out in a timely way, in this job we often pitch in and help each other make table deliveries. Any complaints that arise are the waitress’ responsibility, and she/he must work quickly and efficiently to address them. Although sometimes I face common challenges like, dealing with unfriendly or easily aggravated clients. The atmosphere is pretty friendly because we get to meet different people everyday, but always be prompt and busy all the time.

Pros

Free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.C Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement