A.G.A. Group

Working at A.G.A. Group: 3 A.G.A. Group Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

Absolutely shocking company to work for.

At first I was excited to be working with my friend at AGA group but after the complete disregard towards any health and safety and burying hazardous waste next to a water coarse... (authority's have been notified) I handed in my notice.. they refused to pay me and I had a very difficult time getting my money out of them. The director of the company is an obnoxious man who only cares about himself... I have nothing good to say......

Pros

Absolutely nothing

Cons

Everything.. dont waste your fuel driving for an interview

Stay away

Worst company I've worked for, nothing nice to say about them. Long hours for low pay. Absolutely no respect for the workers. The boss is a horrible arrogant person. The turn over off staff is laughable, I was there a year and a half and saw 40+ people come and go. I ended up in hospital because of this company and they completely abandoned me the other side of the country. Stay Away!!!

Pros

Varied work

Cons

The company

Insights into A.G.A. Group

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Unfair dismissal

Was really good to work for put 8 months into them helping with all I could then when covid came they made me redundant and cgave my job to someone else telling me all there contracts had been affected due to virus so no work but this was a lie the wages each month where always different and the boss Ash is and abnoxious person and only thinks off number 1

Pros

Non

Cons

Working for them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.G.A. Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement