A.I

A.I Reviews

Very good company , and will prefer to everyone who have a skills and can give a contribution and make company to look good. So I am very happy for this company.

Fair place

Fair place to work. Fast pace to work in. Layers of approvals. Many stakeholders. High compliance. Casual dress. Deadlines vary. Diverse nationalities.

A.I. a good learning experience

I am betting you that the list of answers that just popped into your head is totally different from the first list of answers you came up with amazingly enough.

Pros

A.i. intell

Cons

Neocons

Not a great company to work for

Doesn't have a transparency structure within management Lack of opportunity for advancement Does not support employees training and coursework as well as membership fees.

Pros

Free lunches when new hire arrive

Great outdoor summer job

I managed the Ross Township Pool in the summer. Days were typical lazy, sunny, summer days. Patrons were well-behaved because the staff maintains a relationship with all the neighborhood kids, keeping them out of trouble. Employees are all young, fun, and local high schoolers and recent graduates.

Pros

frequent breaks and relaxed atmosphere

Cons

facilities need upkeep

general duties

worked for 7 years on minesites around wa and africa as pipefitter/boilermaker/cranedriver/scaffolder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.I. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement