A.M.S

Working at A.M.S: Latest A.M.S Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

3.1Pay & benefits

Rapid growing company, Good place to work

AMS relocated from Birmingham to Redditch and recruited local people to fill the void left by those that did not want to travel to Redditch. There was no costing system to speak of as they were expanding at a rapid rate. I was bought in to oversee the introduction of the Costing system. As most of the workforce was new we grew together. With it's new large premises AMS managed to gain some large accounts over the next few years. As the costing sytem was working & I was trying to study for an accountancy qualification, I felt I needed to gain experience on the financial side of a business, which is why I left. The management were a little difficult to approach at times and I always felt there were some difficulties at Board level.

Pros

Early finish on a Friday, Good workforce

Cons

Management difficult to approach

Rubbish

Didn't have an interview an if the boss likes u he will pay u more money if he dosent he pays u random amount of money I got 70 pound for one game my partner got 40

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.M.S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement