A.P.S packaging

Working at A.P.S packaging: 4 Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Productive and fun employment

Had a great experience in Aps . Job and the people both are very good . They give training for all the new workers. They give priority for the employee health and treat each and every employee as same.

great working enviorment

loved working at aps very friendly people, great work hours and offered plenty of overtime. Food was cooked on site and offered to the workers at a low cost

Insights into A.P.S packaging

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun workplace

Very hard work, long day but nice management and good staff moral . Possibility of bonuses, extra hours and promotions. I work on the saw making pallets.

it was a good enviroment to work in

we would be told which job we would be on that day and be on it until otherwise. We learned how the product had to be packed and then how it would be palletized on the pallet. the management were pretty fair to everyone.my co-workers were good to me as I was good to them if I was struggling with the work they would come and help me and I would do the same if they were. the hardest part was getting the diagrams right so I could do the palletizing. getting to know the people and having a laugh while still getting the work done.

Pros

had eating area and cloke room

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.P.S packaging. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement