A.P.S

A.P.S Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

friendly environment

working on busy assembly lines as part of a small team, adhering to deadlines and targets, shifts were always hard work but enjoyable. the team were professional and friendly. The only negative is they operate with agency staff and if there is no work, you are not needed.

Terrible

Team leaders and prodution manager can treat staff terrible. They also have members of staff they favourite. As its more of a famliy run business. Which is not fair on other people.

productive and great place to work

feeding letters through the machine for sortation,loading vans,counting and banking cheques. it was a nice place to work outside had a water fountain an well maintained area. all the staff are lovely people to work with

good company to work for

I found this company a really good employer they are a very fair company to work for they look after their work force nice CEO payed on time overall company 100% to work for

good place to work

get to work at half 8 pretty much start straight away find out what pallets we would be using and they were going to be palletised and start.Got on with everyone co- workers and management. doing a new job that I I hadn't done but the ones I knew I was very good at.

Pros

short hours

Cons

no free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.P.S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

A.P.S Reviews by Location

• A.P.S
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?