A.S. Watson Group

Insights into A.S. Watson Group

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good job. Good career.

Overall the company is ok. Sometimes stressful. But helpful. Good work- life balance, if work up to 30h/w. U can get holidays when u want. Working at Superdrug is good for students.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Every day new rules

awful place to work

Terrible place to work,management and team leaders are random and untrained people, very poor management, would not recommend it, stay away from this place.

Stressful and unorganised work space

I started at a savers store as a sales assistant and managed to get a promotion within a few months I aimed to move up the ladder in the company but unfortunately the higher management was unorganised and frantic it was difficult to get the help I need internally to find out how to progress in the company the in store management was amazing and very helpful and pushed me to my limits which pushed me to succeed

Pros

Friendly team

Cons

Long hours, little to no corporate support

uluslararasi calisma ortami

Her ulkeden insanla calisma imkani mevcut, yukselme ihtimali yok

Cons

Sirkette ogle yemegi yok, ulasim kendi imkanlarinla saglaniyor

Bad

The pay was terrible, you got spoken to like a child by the office staff at single resource and half an hour break is just not enough. The only good thing about working for this company was my colleagues and friends.

Pros

Free tea/coffee

Cons

Bad worklife

Good work place

Monday to Friday and exyra shift in Sunday I learn a lot of things Managementis ok Good workplace culture The job is not so hard The mostenjoyable part of the job is that i have a lot of friends

its retail?

Retail business changes fast and often and expectation are always on you to move with these changes so the job can be demanding. With Internet sales increasing but Salaries are not the money spent in shops is decreasing year on year but as a manager you face being sacked if you do not stop this trend?

Pros

there are none

Cons

long hours and management who do not appreciate you

Good people to work with

Good people to work with, good discounts.Could be more challenged by managers. Working hours not that great but always possible to arrange most needs with management.

Ever changing and challenging

There is no typical day I have learnt many things in my time with the business I have met many lovely people Sometimes the challenges are a stretch to achieve but achieving them despite the challenges is a great feeling Helping my team to develop is an honour

Pros

Variety

Cons

Stretch to resource

not reccommended

I did not enjoy working here. Terrible ethics and pay. I worked so hard to hit targets to receive my bonus but every i got close it was raised and the money for what I did was terrible.

Pros

nice staff

Cons

bad pay

Productive workplace

I Learned to work with different nation people. I learned how they manage everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.S. Watson Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement