A.S.G. Staffing, Inc.

A.S.G. Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

On Site Supervisor

The work was easy but you would need to be flexible and able to adapt to new changes. Working 1 on 1 with contract employees was very inconsistent and made for a more interesting workday. Due to the amount of work for an onsite at multiple facilities along with headcount pay was not good at all. Culture at client site was not great.

Pros

Company outings with client

Cons

Pay

Professional,polite, Positive

Enjoyed the friendly staff with great communication skills. Get put to work in a job that everyone likes doing. The hours are available when needed and wanting to stay a little longer and learn something new is optional.

Pros

Lunch, desert and over time

Cons

Cold temperatures, messy

Great job

The office people really help you to succeed at ever place of employment.they always answer the phone and get in touch with your supervisor right away of there is a issue. And always return your calls never mess up on your pay or hours

Pros

Pay

Cons

It gives good benefits and pays for every Holidays

There are no hard parts about the job. The only thing is if only the pay was little more fair compared to duties and responsibilities of each work or job duties.

Pros

Pays for sick and annually leaves

Cons

Lunch time

1 February 2021
I believe you have the wrong ASG Staffing, Inc. We are located in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.

Put me in a company with loud blasting music and would not take me out of the company. Then confiscated my paycheck. Put me in a company with poor management and were disrespectful of its employees.

Pros

Cons

Greedy

1 February 2021
I believe this is not the A.S.G. Staffing, Inc. located in Illinois, Wiscosnin and Indiana.

Great management learning experience. Work in a high stress fast paced work environment. Unfortunately almost always under staffing leading to quick and still productive discussions.

4 August 2020
Thank you for your feedback. If you are looking for work or know anyone that is, we have great temp to hire jobs available in all of our offices. Check our website out for our job board, or call your former office. www.asgstaffing.com

The job assignment did not offer security or consistency

I would have like if they had a job that would hire you in permanently, instead you stayed a temporary worker. There's no growth in the company because you were not hired in

Pros

They will find a job for you

Cons

There's no consistency

29 June 2020
We have GREAT temp to hire jobs available. Please contact the office you worked from and inquire about those positions. Find our office contact numbers at www.asgstaffing.com .

Bad

The company doesn’t value the employee there is only preference according to who they like it. The managers are people who are uneducated and never provide training to the new employees.

15 June 2020
We apologize for your bad experience and would like to learn more about how we can improve. Please contact our HR department at 630.787.2900 to tell us more.

Excellent

It was a nice company to work for to learn new things and to teach other people how to work with a team working for this company was a great experience

11 May 2020
Thank you for your response. Don't forget that we offer a $100 Referral Bonus!

Good

Working experience how worked whit other how come in see what work need to be done try my best to assist whit that to me the most fun thing about working is getting it done be able appreciate your work

4 May 2020
Thank you for your comments! Don't forget about our $100 Referral Bonus!

They aren't interested in employees. Only themselves

I wouldn't recommend asg staffing to anyone. They try and ways to not pay you. They are only interested in them selves and not the employee. They couldn't care less if wanted to grow with a company and make a better living for yourself and your family.

Unprofessional

They are not professional. Stay away from them. Unreasonable, rude, will ask you for personal information. A big red flag. Other temporary agencies don't do that they work with you.

20 April 2020
We are sorry that you had a bad experience. Please email the information about what office you were dealing with to info@asgstaffing.com so we can look into it.

Be quite and just do your job

Get on line and get to work. Great training by other line leaders. Poor Management Everyone is divided and if you don't speak there language it a big problem. No real hard parts about the job

6 April 2020
Thank you for your comments. Did you work in Illinois, Wisconsin or Indiana for A.S.G. Staffing as we do not work in Michigan. If so, what office did you work in?

It was very easy to catch on

It was a great place to work very nice people. They were helpful to my needs. Great hours. I would recommend this job to anyone they have available 8 hour shifts which was very helpful for me at the time.

Lack of communication.

I applied for a forklift operator and passed the written exam and I was placed in an irrelevant postion.When I inquired about it I was given the run around.

2 March 2020
Sorry that you didn't get the assignment you wanted. Please give the office a call and ask to speak to Noemi or Martha.

Mapai

Diverse environment, exposed to many different out looks & a variety of doing things. Company was always goal oriented. Made sure the employees were taken care of and properly compensated on holidays or whenever the quarter would end, it gave people a sense of belonging.

24 February 2020
Thank you for your review! Just a reminder that we pay out a $100 referral bonus and you do not have to be actively working at A.S.G to receive! Call the Berwyn office for more details! 708.484.1084

A good company

Not a bad place work or be, the atmosphere is unmatched. The company is alright with enough work to do. Also the assignments that are given is fairly close.

20 January 2020
Thank you for your rating. Don't forget that you can earn $100 for referring a friend!

Very delighful company

I love this company and would love to ve able to work here again soon. The honor of being a janitor is at the up most highest level because everyone depends on you to maintain a clean workplace.

20 January 2020
I believe you have posted to the incorrect agency. We do not have an office in Tennessee. However, we do have 5 offices in Chicago (Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Bensenville, Glendale Heights and Aurora). We also have an office in Kenosha, WI and Rensselaer, IN. www.asgstaffing.com

You are not treated fairly if you have a work injury, your Compensations benefits will be cut off .

A typical day is alright, I learned that if a company knows that you were in perfect health,when they hired you, then they suppose to take care of their employee or employees. Management to me is not great because they are easy to put a person in a certain position or situation, but', then deny or ignore their obligation as a Manager.The hardest part of the job was when the job, overwhelm me with to much work "meaning", giving me a job that 3 to 4 people should've done.The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving a pay check every week.

13 January 2020
• All states have Workers' Compensation laws whose purpose is to promote the general welfare of people by providing compensation for accidental injuries or death suffered in the course of employment. These laws are designed to provide protection to workers suffering occupational disabilities through accidents arising out of, and in the course of employment. ASG carries Workers' Compensation Insurance for all employees and pays the entire cost of the insurance program. An employee who suffers an injury or illness in connection with the job is usually eligible to receive payment through the insurance company for lost wages. In addition to disability payments, necessary hospital, medical and surgical expenses are covered under Workers' Compensation, with payments being made directly to the hospital or physician. Workers' Compensation benefits to injured workers also include assistance to help qualified injured employees return to suitable employment. Here at ASG Staffing we do the right thing by our employees. We would like to get more details from you as we would like you to have a better experience with us here at ASG. Please contact the office that placed you so that we can assist in answering any questions you may have.

I'm not with ASG staffing anymore

It was a learning experience I learn how to drive forklift machine operator working on loading docks meeting new people the staffing agency treated you good

6 January 2020
Thank you for the feedback! Don't forget that we have a GREAT referral program and even if you don't work for us any longer, we will pay you to refer family and friends!

Their really good

This is a great company to work for. Finds you a job within days. Finds you a job that fits you. Good pay. Pays every week decent pay. Great customer service works well with others

6 January 2020
Thank you for your feedback! Don't forget that we have a great referral program that pays you when you refer family and friends!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.S.G. Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement