A1 Autos

A1 Autos Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

Productive and Flexible Workplace

There were a range of tasks on a day to day basis ranging from dealing with customer queries to filing VAT returns and updating the company website with new stock. I learnt how to upload new stock on to Ebay as well as accounting and customer experience skills through dealing with customers and answering phone calls. The workplace culture is very relaxed but productive. It allows flexibility for employees whilst ensuring that output is maximised to maintain and efficient work environment. The hardest part of the job was learning about the automotive industry however working with an experienced and helpful team allowed me to learn the trade quicker thus making my experience enjoyable.

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

Cons

Complex Industry

Productive work place and busy at all times; however it was enjoyable.

My role involves selling car parts to online customers requesting parts for their vehicle, whilst also making telephone sales. It also involves supervising colleagues ensuring that tasks are followed accordingly and efficiently, regularly updating stock, and making sure orders are promptly dispatched to the customers. During this I had learnt how to deal with customers of all ages and how to go about them depending on various factors. I have improved my telephone calls skills and communication skills with customers face to face; dealing with enquiries or sales. I got on very well with co-workers, we looked out for one another and offered help when necessary. It was fun working around my co-workers, we got on very well and helped each other when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Autos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement