A1 Care

Working at A1 Care: 4 Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Eye for details

I found at A1 Care a small family paying attention to details and always ready to provide support to their staff. Their working patterns might not suits to everyone, but was ideal to me as a part time.

Pros

Support

Cons

Working pattern

Lovely team!

The job at A1 Care came at the right time. I worked for them as a Live-in Carer. I can honestly say I'm glad I've been part of A1 Care, a company that cares about both its employees and service users. Even I didn't have much experience in healthcare industry, both trainer (in house) and supervisor where very supportive and help me enjoy my job.

Friendly environment and supportive management

It's a real pleasure to be part of A1 Care team, the management is lovely always there happy to help you. They encourage an open communication at all levels.

Lovely and supportive team

They provide a comprehensive training and are always there with prompt support anytime asked. The working environment is pleasant, the management understands the carers needs and really listen their concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement