A1 CARS

• Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Excellent

Very hard working people there and very mature and always with a smile showing love and respect also polite to customers it’s a very nice place to work at

Get to develop different skills

It can be quiet or very busy. You meet different kind of people. Get chance to communicate different people. Opportunity to help people and listen to their sorrows.

Not worth the hassle

Working as an owner driver might sound like a dream job, but take my word for it, it is not. Yes, you drive your own car, but you need to spend good money on it and fullfill ever more stupid requirements by the council. You don't waste time and fuel commuting, but pointless waiting or driving between jobs makes up for it. You can work flexible hours (to an extent where you fit in the rota), but rates are low, to make decent money and return on investment you need to work 60+ hrs, including evenings and weekends, so don't even think about working part-time. The job is simple enough for anyone with a license to do it, so expect a lot of competition, the one of the kind which cuts the rates to under living wage.

Pros

flexible hours, no commute

Cons

low rates, preferential treatment

a1

long days no one day is never the same as the one before management are are ok as are co workers the hardest part of the job is picking idiots up best part is going home

Pros

picked up and drooped off

communication skills

My typical day was answer the call, receive information and pass it to main office to a head manager

Very supportive place to work.

I have had the exprience of meeting people from different warps of life and learnt to manage my time and account.

Pros

Company Vehicle

Good atmosphere, very flexible

More than capable of working on my own initiative, very competent in coping with intolerable customers. Able to stay focused under extreme pressure. Have the ability to diffuse negative situation very quickly and efficiently as I am dealing with individuals on my own who come from all backgrounds and upbringings.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A1 CARS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1 CARS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement