A1

A1 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

safe and enjoyable

Some early shifts are hard to work with however its fun to work at different environment. I enjoy meeting new people and having the responsibility of where i work. The hours are great and the staff are amazing to work with.

Pros

payed for travel and easy to work around

Cons

hard to find contracts / shifts

Best place to work

Best place to work everyone is very nice especially the direct of the company. Was really hoot time with them all staff is really friendly, they respect you that's the main thing

Pros

Paid for fuel

Cons

Good hours of work

Non existing promises

Non existing pay promises from the start, had to pay £20.00 a week just to receive a pay slip, total rip off, too many hands in pockets, not a good company to work for

Rewarding

The team at A1 are wonderful. Everyone is a very 'hands on' and supportive of each other. Wonderful job and wonderful agency.

Cons

24/7

The drivers i have had have always been friendly and helpful

A1 Company Services

The salary was excellant the work was easy to learn, I learnt company formation, to view and to check if companies have been formed on companies house, if it wasnt then we could use that name for a new company and then registered that company to companies house with the necessary documents. Some of the co workers was easy to get on with. Some of them we used to go to the local pub for lunch.The management were very strict and kept them in check.The job was not hard to do, there was alot of work which i enjoyed doing, always meeting the deadline, even staying a little later to finish the workload if needed to. Speaking to accountants and solicitors also to the public to register and form companies for them and also to help other co workers, if the help was needed to finish their work for them, if they were struggling to meet the deadline. Which I always like to kept busy at all times or most of the time.I never jeopardised their job in any circumstance.

Pros

Alot of work to do, nice pub lunches, I enjoyed the work that Iwas allocated to me.

Cons

The distance was difficult in snow and ice.

Busy & demanding workplace

Dealing with all Account customers on telephone, processing orders, sales and batch invoicing, organising deliveries, taking payments, posting payments, credit control. I have gained a lot of knowledge in janitorial products & excellent customer service. I enjoy working with some of the staff. I do not find this job hard or difficult in anyway. The most enjoyable part of this job is my customer relationships.

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Irregular breaks

Great job just not enough of it, co-workers nice to work with management fair hardest part of job is stairs most enjoyable part of job is pay day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A1. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • A1
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?