A24 Group

A24 Group

A24 Group Employee Review

Friendly Place to work

Supportive, 14 hour shift caring for 8 to 12 patients, administering medication, antibotics fluid, working with medical team to ensure patients are given the care they need, in prepare for a safe discharge.

Pros

friendly, supportive, educational

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Agency nurse

When there is work it’s fine but once there’s no work you hear nothing. I rang the agency everyday and they gave me nothing. Also, it isn’t mentioned that you join multiple agencies not just one, so therefore they’re a little misleading. Pay could be improved but that’s the same in nursing.
Same role

Good company to work for

I administer medication after handover and dress or redress and wounds that are due and at times catheterise. I have learnt to be a good listener and also have good observation skills looking out for non verbal clues regarding a patients condition. Time management is very important especially so in acute areas so as to carry out my work load in time. Managing and working well with co-workers is part of good team work and makes my job easier and more enjoyable. The hardest part of my job is knowing that some patients and residents will not make it and yet i have to carry on and look after others. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that i am helping people who need my help and seeing them appreciating it.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

long distances and hours
Same location

Workplace - payroll

Payroll was a fun place to be, the team are friendly and supportive. There are some days where working late is asked of you. The pay is fair. If you work hard you get rewarded.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A24 Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement