A24 Group

Care Assistant3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

shiftcarepaytimeworkinggoodworkhour

Staff Management

I was retrained to adopt the Company policies and procedures. I was posted to work in different care home to deliver excellent services. The company valued the employees and give all the required training to perform excellently and deliver the required result.

my journey with A24 GROUP

The management were really good always there to listen to you, paid on time and the communication was good. Hardest part of the job was when they send you to a place that its hard to find and the most enjoyable part of the job was they will try to send you to similar place

Insights into A24 Group

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

The type of environment that in which I work is arduous, on accassion stressfull, tirering, however, it is rewarding by dedication and persistence

I am a care in a large cooperation. I spent my time giving care with people with varying health problems. During the time that I have been engaged in this type of employment I have dedicated a lot of time and effort to use the skills that I have gained to try to work effectively for the improvement of their health and maximising their potential where possible. I have enjoyed communication and participation with clients and families alike and I have gained enormously from working as part of a team. There are some elements of the job which maybe frustrating and beyond our control but job satisfaction often out ways the hardships endured.

Pros

It is not the custom of my employing agent to provide free lunches, therefore self provision is most important

Cons

Unfortunately working long hours is a essential part of contuity of care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A24 Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement