A24 Group

Healthcare Assistant5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

shiftcarepaytimeworkinggoodworkhour

Work Available

Enjoyed the flexibility of the job. Work the hours you want. Book the shifts and times you are available. No pressure to go to work. Agency calls you as well when they have extra work.

Very rude don't have your interest it's about them and choose who they want to give shift to after working all over Birmingham covering shift never complaining I just got shove aside no explanation

Pros

Cons

Expect to cover shift anytime

Official response from A24 Group

16 April 2020
Hi. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please send your contact details so that I can rectify the situation immediately.

Insights into A24 Group

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Good

Decent pay, learned a lot working for this agency, shifts can vary, sometimes there are multiple shifts sometimes there's barely any work available, all in all a decent experience.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Frequency

A24group

Working for A24Group 4 years,very good Agency given a lot of experience with Health sector - hospital,hospice,learning disabilities,care homes,nursing homes. Helping people with personal care,shopping,appoitments,assisted with activities and care in end of life.

Pros

a lot of new expieriences

Cons

I have had a good time working for this company

I am applying for this post because I believe I have the attributes that will help me make a difference in patients’ lives not just caring for the physical aspects, but also the social, mental and emotional needs. I have consistently worked as a Healthcare Assistant in a varied Healthcare environment for the past decade including Hospitals, Hospice, Secure units, Community, Nursing and Residential Homes, whilst also studying at the same time. I find working with vulnerable adults, particularly elderly mentally ill patients quite enjoyable and interesting. My working experience in the healthcare industry as well as the time I spent studying in the university, has enabled me to develop certain skills. In some of my course modules (both at BSc and MSc levels), I was involved in a team work in which various task were given to us to carry out as a group. Each members of the group had series of meetings to discuss how our task would be completed. Various roles and tasks were assigned amongst us, in order for our goals to be successfully accomplished. In addition, I was able to work independently with minimal assistance, and guidance from my Project supervisor, during my research project in which an independent study was carried out by me and findings of the study was published in a book. I was able to prioritise my work, in order to meet tight deadlines. Furthermore, the time spent in the University afforded me the opportunity to develop good communication skills. I was able to review several literatures, using appropriate referencing and referencing techniques to support -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A24 Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement