A24 Group

A24 Group Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews

shiftcarepaytimeworkinggoodworkhour

Flexible working with good rates of pay

Worked for them for the last 2 years happily. Lately recruitment consultants behaving unfairly with shifts and my complaint was not addressed by the manager as promised.

Great team, great pay, lots of opportunities! :)

Great team, great pay, lots of opportunities! :) lots of work all aroudn the country pays very well. They are organised and efficient not had any problems with them.

Pros

Very good pay

Cons

Got to pay for training.

Insights into A24 Group

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Not paid on time

I signed up with the a24 group after being recommended by another one of their staff. After a long 5months process I received my first assignment. I covered a shift with one of the agencies of the a24 group (grosvenor nursing). This was a self booked shift to which I informed the agency about. After not paying me for the hours I work, I informed them.. but each time received the same answer that I should have informed them sooner (which I did on the day I covered the shift) it has now taken 4 weeks and I am still now paid. I called in only to have the manager say that it’s my fault and that he is contacting the hospital. After calling the hospital myself, I was informed that they had sent out the shift to the agency for them to book me in order to complete my pay. However the shift hasn’t been booked from the agency’s end which has delayed my pay. This shows that (grosvenor nursing) did not follow up on my shift which has delayed my pay. I would not recommend this agency to anyone as the don’t follow up on their employees and will find ways to put blame for something they should have done themselves. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT.

Pros

Cons

Rude staff, Delayed pay

Flexibility

A24 group is a well coordinated agency, and pay is relative due to your position and sites you are required. Total flexibility according to one availability.

productive

is a great company to work with. they take care of their staff to the best of their ability and for the period I was working for them I have a good time

productive and good pay

A24 group is a reputable organisation with high standard of training There are great opportunity wit working with the company, its diverse and richne.

Pros

good pay

Cons

distance

Good Agency to work for

Normally send you to work places for cover jobs. So it will depend on the places the send you for work. Not necessarily your preferred area, but they keep you busy

Pros

Mostly good rates

Cons

Not normally the preferred area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A24 Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement