A24 Group

A24 Group

A24 Group Employee Review

Friendly staff

I feel very disappointed that A24Group group don't think about their workers in times of price increase in daily commodities they reduced pay instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Agency nurse

When there is work it’s fine but once there’s no work you hear nothing. I rang the agency everyday and they gave me nothing. Also, it isn’t mentioned that you join multiple agencies not just one, so therefore they’re a little misleading. Pay could be improved but that’s the same in nursing.

Workplace - payroll

Payroll was a fun place to be, the team are friendly and supportive. There are some days where working late is asked of you. The pay is fair. If you work hard you get rewarded.

Excellent Service

The A24 Group has been a dream to work with, they have provided me with great opportunities when looking for General Nurse shifts. Finding shifts has never been so easy, they contacted me directly when they had shifts and they knew that I was available.I have been working with them since 2017 and they have been nothing short of amazing.

Pros

Great Communication, Excellent Support

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A24 Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement