A24 Group

A24 Group

A24 Group Employee Review

Great team, great pay, lots of opportunities! :)

Great team, great pay, lots of opportunities! :) lots of work all aroudn the country pays very well. They are organised and efficient not had any problems with them.

Pros

Very good pay

Cons

Got to pay for training.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Pandémie came to stop all the activities and end life for otjers

I enjoying know places even that is was far from my home but I would not like to be working far from my town. The work is my hobby, I like it and do training that refresh my knowledge. Assist service users is my pleasure

Pros

I loved my job and the suffering of others places

Cons

I started to enjoy visiting villages that I could not see without being in this agency

Not paid on time

I signed up with the a24 group after being recommended by another one of their staff. After a long 5months process I received my first assignment. I covered a shift with one of the agencies of the a24 group (grosvenor nursing). This was a self booked shift to which I informed the agency about. After not paying me for the hours I work, I informed them.. but each time received the same answer that I should have informed them sooner (which I did on the day I covered the shift) it has now taken 4 weeks and I am still now paid. I called in only to have the manager say that it’s my fault and that he is contacting the hospital. After calling the hospital myself, I was informed that they had sent out the shift to the agency for them to book me in order to complete my pay. However the shift hasn’t been booked from the agency’s end which has delayed my pay. This shows that (grosvenor nursing) did not follow up on my shift which has delayed my pay. I would not recommend this agency to anyone as the don’t follow up on their employees and will find ways to put blame for something they should have done themselves. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT.

Pros

Cons

Rude staff, Delayed pay
Same role

Flexible working with good rates of pay

Worked for them for the last 2 years happily. Lately recruitment consultants behaving unfairly with shifts and my complaint was not addressed by the manager as promised.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A24 Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare A24 Group with

Learn about A24 Group in popular locations

• A24 Group
  • Great team, great pay, lots of opportunities! :)
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?