AA Global Language Services Limited

Working at AA Global Language Services Limited: 23 AA Global Language Services Limited Reviews

United Kingdom23 reviews

worktimegooddaymanagementworkingpaystaff

Interesting work experiance

It was an interesting experience, but the fact that they do not guarantee the job hours and you do not know weather you will have an income every week, it is unsettling. Also, the pay in a funny pattern, once every 2 month or so? The overall team is very nice, but there is a lack of communication. It is nice to start with.

Pros

paid time travel and millage

Cons

no guaranteed hours

Excellent Company Culture & Interesting Work

All of the management are so helpful and approachable and the team members are really wonderful to work alongside. The job is very busy and you do have to work hard, but you always know that its appreciated.

Pros

A real "team" feeling

Cons

Detailed work

Insights into AA Global Language Services Limited

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals

a week of experience

well I join them a week ago, there is alote of work like face to face vedio call. but I am Limited to access so mine is less time less calls .but department is so good.and its all depend on how much time you gave and how much calls they have.so far so good.happy to be a part of something like AAGLOBAL.

A very interesting place to work, fast paced, culturally diverse. You learn a great deal mixing between all of the departments and staff are very friendly and willing to help.

Pros

Staff Very Friendly

Cons

No flexibility with working Hours

Bad pay, overall nasty management

Didn't even pay me my wages and fired me for stupid small thing. Really expect of you to service 100% of your time pay you small when themselves take profit even more.

Pros

Cons

Money

Official response from AA Global Language Services Limited

21 June 2021
Sorry to see your bad feedback, please note:1. You should learn the difference between a Translator and an Interpreter2. You were paid everything that was due to you3. What you consider to be “stupid small thing” is very important for us to deliver a professional service to our clients4. Everyone reading the bad grammar in the two sentences you wrote in your feedback will see you are not qualified to work as a linguist5. We wish you all the success in the future, in a different line of business.

Totally nice

You'll love offcourse because you get to improve your skills as a worker, why not. Pretty good place and go ahead, you'll only be happy and satisfied.

Pros

Everthing

Cons

Productive and an efficient working place

I like to work in this company, an atmosphere is positive, supportive and conducive to my growth. Working days are very dynamic, often intense and varied. The team is professional, supportive and friendly. It is a pleasure to be a part of this team. Productive and an efficient working place.

Great team

Gets quite busy at times but everyone works together quite well, very friendly and never hesitate to lend a helping hand when needed. Same goes for management, you won’t see them locked away in a room which is nice, feels like they are part of the team. Parking is a problem though and could do with a microwave in the break room!

Pros

Amazing staff, central location

Cons

No free parking

Flexibility and constant learning.

In my everyday work, I like learning new vocabulary from various fields of life and meeting new people every day. AAGlobal saff, whom I liaise on the phone, are friendly and always helpful with solving problems and challenges.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Unpredictability especialy with monthly income

Awful company, zero culture! Avoid!

Total waste of time, avoid applying for a job here. The worst company in the market, managed by the owner and two guys who don’t even know what they doing - especially the so called project manager. This guy acts like a spy - a good little sidekick to the owner who sits in front of his television all day watching his staff. Poor pay, zero furthering of your career and led by rude and incompetent management. The £10 Christmas bonus was the highlight of my time there.

Working with AAGLOBAL

AAGLOBAL is the best place I have ever worked, very helpful staff, good management and very professional. Clients are ok. Nothing negative to say.

Great place to work at

I work as a freelance interpreter at AAG. The team is great & very collaborative, the company is very well structured, it is growing year by year! I’d definitely recommend working with AAG!

Bookings are few and far between

Though the work in itself is very rewarding, I would like to be offered more jobs in my area. What I would like is to be paid for the hours agreed on and not a penny less. Eg. The appointment is due to last 120 mins but terminates 30 mins earlier than stipulated. Time is money!

Good as a part time job

Can't be taken as a proper job - fractional number of hours, you can never be sure how much you can earn. Good for experience - to put on your CV, but can't be treated as a reliable source of income.

Very serious company,nice place to work

I have a great experience working with AA Global Languages, great staff and managers improve their s only they need to improve their payment accountancy-financial system with a new, faster and better soft.

Waste of time

Not worth the effort, sent me to non-existent jobs, or wrong language and or cancelled jobs which they do not inform you of. Hide the fact they take Two Months to pay you for work that you've already done. Salary of £20p\h sounds good but if they only have three jobs a month, its completely useless.

Pros

None.

Cons

Too many to count

Awful - if i could give zero stars i would

Poor office environment, essentially treated like a slave expected to clean everyone else's mess and if you don't treat their ideal, they will get rid you. Laughed at on a daily basis by two members of staff. Not many benefits and zero chance of progression. Wouldn't recommend this company or their services to anyone.

Pros

Cons

Poor management and horrible staff

Alright

I could take jobs via the system or phone call, flexible time and location, I could reject the offer if I can’t attend. The clients are usually punctual.

Pros

Free working house

Cons

Location could be very far away

Poor pay and not enough hours

not enough hours and poor pay. I sometimes had to go to the GP appointment on the other site of town just to be there for 10 minutes and make £5. As a polish speaker on my first dentist appointment I was sent to Bulgarian lady.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

poor pay

Travel a lot

I was fun to work as an interpreter but the salary was less than expected. The interpreter training might be improved. If you like to travel this is one of the best jobs for you.

chalange

typical day can be very busy depends on how many appointments I have got that day. i am learning to deal with different people. Work itself is very interesting and different every day. There is a great opportunity to meet new people and learn a lot of things from various areas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AA Global Language Services Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement