AAT

AAT Employee Reviews

Teaching AAT

Teaching is a very rewarding and humbling career choice and one which I very much enjoy. Teaching AAT is especially rewarding as it's academic and vocational and offers excellent career opportunities for my students.

Pros

Term Term

Cons

Lots of preparation & funding changes

Productive and cooperative workplace.

The co- workers were great; Team work was really existant.The Managers were always available if in need. It was a great experience. Had to leave due to redundancy in Covid - 19.

Pros

Coffee machine and fruits

nnn

It was really good I learnt how to eat ;lunch at my desk and speak on the phone, it was terrific. The management was pretty good too, hardest part of the job would have to be the job itself.

qualification

not sure why this has appeared but AAT is an accounting qualification acquired at college. this can be taken over a period of 3 years and is a great qualification to have on your cv

Pros

AAT qualified

Cons

college hours

Customer Service

Very bad company to work for, pay is low and managers like to bully staff. They promote the favourites. They like to catch people out and disciplinary action is taken without following any guidelines. They pile work on you and there is no care towards home life, the CEO talks rubbish about the company basically AAT is a poor qualification and not recognised like ACCA.

Pros

Easy to commute

Cons

Low pay managers bully staff

Amazing environment and full place to work

I did work experience at AAT doing accounting as part of my course i was on. During my time there i learned how to communicate well on the phone,filling out cheques,invoices and sort documents and how to work with MS programmes such as excel.

Warehouse

We had to line work sand down plastic and put it in box for divlay and the plastic was car part i also work as part off a team it was 12 hours shift

Pros

Close to my home

Cons

Ling hours

productive

Helpful tutors and fun environment, good materials given and friendly staff. Time flies when you are revising, 3 breaks are given, starts at 9 :30 to 4: 30

Great team and manager

It's a very nice company to work in. Our sales team is great, there are plenty of young people and the atmosphere is really relaxed but also eveyone is doing there work and contributing. Our main manager is a great person who listens to his team members and appreciates their work, effort and time. He is also very approachable.

great work place

this job was best in my life because good pay and good management and good team member

Pros

more hours

Cons

non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement