Abatec Recruitment

Abatec Recruitment Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Recruitment (Simple but stressful work)

You will take a lot of your work home with you, and need to be working most hours in order to get things done. This does not mean just in the office, but taking calls from colleagues, clients and candidates out of hours and on weekends as this is the time when people are free to talk and not in work. Company benefits included healthcare cover, a company car you could book and a decent Christmas party. There were some other social events which were arranged by us colleagues outside of work too which were fun. Unfortunately there were payment issues from the payroll in my last year of employment, this was finally corrected about 2 months after I left.

Pros

Heathcare, Friendly work staff, Decent offices

Cons

The Industry was stressful, there was very little progression/opportunity and guidance

Good

Worked here for about a year was rubbish hours and never really knew when I had work but when they do find you work I guess it’s interesting and decent pay but you just gotta stay committed

Pros

Not full time

Cons

Rubbish hours

Ok

I worked here for 8 weeks at baileys caravans there was job prospects an room for promotion but it was strict on breaks and on rules, was rushing about at break to get food an go toilet etc within half hour.

Jobs at Abatec Recruitment