Aberlour Childcare Trust Employee Reviews for Home Care WorkerReview this company
Home Care Worker1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good working day starts with wake up of children getting them ready for school. Can be challenging depending on what's going on with certain children/young people. Staff work well together individually and as a team. Managers support their staff well and the culture of the home is one of nurturing. The hardest part of the job is seeing the children/young people trying to have a sense of normality when they arrive as new service users, the trauma that they have endured has been very traumatic indeed usually the sense of loss and being taken from their parents care. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the children/young people grow and develop while they are in your care.
seeing children grow and develop
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aberlour Childcare Trust?
See more Aberlour Childcare Trust reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aberlour Childcare Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Aberlour Childcare Trust
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Aberlour Childcare Trust?Answered by Aberlour Childcare Trust
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Aberlour Childcare Trust? How many days do you get per year?Answered by Aberlour Childcare Trust
- How do you feel about going to work at Aberlour Childcare Trust each day?Answered by Aberlour Childcare Trust
- How did you get your first interview at Aberlour Childcare Trust?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Aberlour Childcare Trust?Answered by Aberlour Childcare Trust
- How are the working hours at Aberlour Childcare Trust?One person answered
- What age must you be to apply?Answered by Aberlour Childcare Trust
- What are the shift patterns like? Can you do part time hours? Like less days but longer hours? Set d…