ABL 1Touch

ABL 1Touch Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom21 reviews

managementworkcultureablteamplacesupportyear

Good Environment

Since joining ABL/1touch the team culture has been evident and better than any other place I have worked, everyone is always willing to chip in and help. The belief given by upper management in me is more than I have had at previous companies I have worked for and I can see real job progression

Vehicle damage assessor

Nice and friendly environment and lovely office , good equipment laptop , phone etc Your left alone to get on with your job. Perfect work life balance I would recommend ABL as a good company to work for

Pros

Work life balance

Insights into ABL 1Touch

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Great Company

Good rapport between staff. Good work life balance. The MD makes you cups of tea and asks every day how you are all doing. Never a dull moment. Advancement.

Pros

Free lunches from management. Rewards. Advancement

Productive fun work place

ABL1 Touch is a great place to be. The staff are friendly and management are always on hand to help. The owner of the company even makes cups of tea for you, can’t beat it

Excellent work place, if you are not shy at working hard.

Been with the company 7 years have personaly seen huge changes including new owners. The culture is vastly different to other accident repair companies out there, got even better when the take over happened. Lots of progression available personally and for the business.

It’s all about numbers

Your day starts with a morning meeting for all staff and your told the numbers for the day and then you are checked on regularly to make sure numbers are being hit you cannot take holiday if another staff member is off also if you have time off for any reason your wages are docked bouns is rarely achieved time keeping is very strict even without a clocking in system so If your thinking about it ..please don’t They tell you whatever it takes to get you in the door and we reckon ABL stands for all bloody lies

Pros

Lots of emails

Cons

To many to list

4 March 2022
Thank you for your review, we take all comments seriously and welcome any feedback in areas where we could improve. Employee feedback particularly is really important to us as if we aren't made aware of issues we can't help to eradicate them. We can see that you are a current employee, and concerned about your comments as we pride ourselves on employee happiness and wellbeing. We would be vey happy discuss your review, please contact Steph (Head of HR) as we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns. scrudgington@abl1touch.com

Excellent culture fast pace, never let you down.

Fast pace, however very enjoyable. Very straight forward incentive that doesn't change and is achievable if all work as a team. Everyone I have spoken to that is central based have been friendly and helpful.

Pros

Pay, People, Hr

Cons

Working Saturdays

Awfully run company

Avoid, full of promises that arnt delivered, don't expect to be able to book any holiday as there is never cover staff, high staff turnaround speaks for itself, poor management support. Standard of work is the worse I've seen in all my years in the motor trade, all because workshop staff are pushed too hard to hit numbers! Its quantity over quality with this company. The blame game here is laughable. Avoid Avoid Avoid

Pros

Cons

A lot

4 March 2022
Thank you for your review, we take all comments seriously and welcome any feedback in areas where we could improve. As a business we pride ourselves on producing excellent quality work, and ensuring all employees have sufficient support therefore we are deeply concerned by your comments. Although you are a former employee, we would welcome to have a conversation to discuss these concerns. Please contact Steph (Head of HR) as we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns. scrudgington@abl1touch.com 07387 261 755

Awful company to work for

workshop managers couldn’t run a tea party let alone a body shop. Stressful, unorganised, constantly lied to, dropping good staff like flies as theirs 0 respect for any workshop staff, not flexible with hours, forced to work unpaid overtime, quality of work is disgusting managers think glue will fix anything and lack any kind of work standards. They put on a nice front but true colours show quickly. The blame culture in this place is horrific. They cannot take responsibility for their actions you as technicians will be shafted for managers lack of common sense. The big boss promised to get us good managers but employed 2 clowns and ruined a potentially good workshop

Pros

Cons

Major blame game culture, quality of work is disgusting forced by managers.

4 March 2022
Thank you for your review, we take all comments seriously and welcome any feedback in areas where we could improve. We encourage a collaborative working culture where everyone takes responsibility, work ethically and does the right thing in line with our company values. We are really concerned with your comments, and although you are a former employee, we would welcome to have a conversation to discuss these concerns. Please contact Steph (Head of HR) as we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns. scrudgington@abl1touch.com 07387 261 755

Work hard and be rewarded

Having worked at ABL for a number of months now I can honestly review that the company is very fair and does appreciate its employees and the hard work they put in.Management have been supportive and are keen for the right people to progress.

Pros

Team based bonus, employee support

Cons

Long hours, target driven

Great Culture and Environmentally Aware Business

I have worked for ABL 1 Touch for about 4 years and can honestly say having come from a large organisation that they are a caring and thoughtful business. I have experienced the Senior management team supporting mental health and approved therapy for colleagues and have really gone out of their way to make this a fun environment to work in and speak up. The investment in becoming Carbon Neutral is also a fantastic achievement and not only goes to show the thinking but also that we as a business are aware of our wider responsibilities.

Pros

Caring and flexible business

A focused & professional organisation. Great place to work

I have worked for ABL for 2 years now, I have always been given the support I have needed to succeed in my job. The culture here is great, you feel very valued and appreciated. I would highly recommend working here.

An excellent working environment

I have been an employee of ABL for over 3 years now, and honestly have so much to thank them for. Not only have they supported me throughout, but they have also provided me with opportunities that other company's wouldn't. They have always acknowledged the need for progression from within, and with me they have certainly done that. This year I was offered a new role within the business and I took it with both hands.From day one, I have had nothing but support right through, from line managers to area managers and directors. I can honestly say they take your well being serious, from work life to personal life.

Pros

Job culture, working environment, progression within

Great place to work at

Wonderful and welcoming place to work for, well together as a team, management supports most decisions, truly a competitive work environment.Overall 5 Star workplace

Supportive and commited Mangement

Having been with the company for a number of years now, and coming from a Historic Racing team, where attention to detail is critical, ABL is a great company that enables you to own your work, take pride in what you do, I have covered a few areas within the business and From parts to production, I have been consistently guided, coached and taught on a daily basis to become the best I can be, I hope for a long a rewarding future with ABL, if your looking to join the team or even the trade why look anywhere else, management who want to support you in your development, and even if you make mistakes in your learning ( let face it were all human), be there to dust you off and get you going again. I owe so much to the ABL 1 Touch Group! and even though we are growing us as employees are not a number, it is a growing business with family at the heart.

Pros

fair, friendly, adaptable, understanding, training, Supportive, culture, Self Development

Flexible and Understanding Company

I have never worked for a business that genuinely cares about its employees, and the management team are fair. I have had the opportunity to progress and I have been invested in with training and development. I would highly recommend ABL 1 Touch to work for.

Pros

Good culture, management team who listen

Cons

A focussed and driven organisation that looks after it’s staff

I have worked here for over 2 years and I was made to feel part of the team from the start. The focus on the customer is paramount and every person is recognised for the part they play in making the company successful. A great place to work!

Pros

Probably the best company I have ever worked for

Cons

Struggling to think of anything!

Excellent Environment and Work Culture

I have been with the company for 6 weeks now and have never felt more valued and included by a company. The work culture has been far better than any other place I have worked, there is both support and encouragement in place from all colleagues and management.

Pros

Pay, support, progression and much more

Shocking management

Too many chiefs with too little experience. The blame culture is unbearable and the regular witch-hunts are not good for morale. Also the transport office appear to have no understanding of vehicle weights and route planning.

Pros

Cons

Long hours and no thanks.

Over delivered undersold

Promised bonus which none of us got....... never listen to none of the workers. Lied about being family orientated company. Saying they would help. If needed then sack u for agreeing to it and in backtracking. ...........................................................................................................

Panel Beater

was there since before the merger, always found it a very fair place to work, lots of good lads in the depots and management let you get on with the job. Could potentially offer a few more benefits to staff but overall it's a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABL 1Touch. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement