ABM Catering

ABM Catering Culture reviews

Clear

Fun

An enjoyable part time job. People were great and the shift work was very flexible. Worked at the Aston Clinton branch a few years back and it was great fun.

Awful company STAY AWAY

This company lacks leadership and direction and does not care for its employees health and wellbeing. It has a culture of bullying which comes from the highest levels. Even during these difficult and very stressful times there is no assistance or support offered for the teams mental wellbeing.It's pointless in complaining as the answer you will get is 'well that's the way it is'

Pros

Teams are great

Cons

As above.

The best company ever.

I will definitely recommed ABM to my friends and family. The management operates well in all areas. All members of staff are very supportive, good team work on site.

fun

staff are fun to work with and it is not too busy which is nice. pay is good and he job is enjoyable. customers are always friendly and lunch is always provided for free

Pros

free lunch

Cons

sometimes boring

fun workplace

in a typical day at work you are able to learn how to approach customers. the most fun you have within the job is working as a team and meeting people from all walks of life.

Alright

Alright place to work, staff are lovely to work with, but floor managers can sometimes neglect their staff. Sometimes staff went through 8 hours without eating as the company supplied less food for people

Pros

Nice place to work, meet nice people, gain customer service skills

Cons

Never any good food for staff to eat

Productive and fun to work

Overall a good organisation to work for and team members are fantastic. Team members are supportive and often staff are given the freedom to use the initiative in order to meet objective.

very enjoyable workplace

Whilst at work I am faced with some difficult situations and also some easier to deal with situations. Whilst working at ABM catering I have learned many different skills; including excellent customer service skills and communications skills I have also learned how to become a professional waiter. The management at ABM catering were fun and good to work with, they were welcoming whilst at work and also were able to deal with our problems whilst in and out of work. The people that I worked with at ABM catering were fun and welcoming to work with and were able to work as part of a team. The hardest part of the job is dealing with inappropriate and problem customers. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with welcoming people and also knowing that you are giving people excellent levels of satisfaction.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

minimum wage

Working as part of a team selling refreshments and interacting with the public in a busy workplace environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABM Catering?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABM Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement