ABM Industries Inc.

ABM Industries Inc. Employee Reviews

United Kingdom216 reviews

Found 216 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,179 reviews

Don't work here

The manager and supervisor in Saint enoch centre couldn't direct traffic in a one way street. The supervisor is a horrible person who has her favourites

Great team work

Currently work for ABM as a pcv driver. Really enjoy the job , great company. Lots of overtime available, good work colleagues, uniforms supplied , excellent duty managers .

Pros

4 on 4 off

Cons

Non

Insights into ABM Industries Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Very bad company to work for

I have worked on airside for year now . I have never been to company where some drivers get better treated the others there is no team . Controls have there fronds and get best jobs. Bulling is problem , mangers seem to tern blind eye at this . YOU WORK HEAR YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY.

Management are rubbish and the team leader are the same. Some of the officers are fun to work with. Rubbish company mess up on wages and not that good for what they want you to do

Good choice fair brake

Security routine stability supportive kind people's love to laugh serious about the task work job head down get on with. Fair mutral open mindedness kind support group of supervisors always listen. Money for work is good and gets better. Keep on coming. It's a brake. Roll with it .

Pros

Uniform

Cons

Train strike a issue to from work

The worst company to work for!!!

Very bad management and very low wages for a dirty job like cleaning toilets and bus stations. Very stressful job!!!Long hours of driving on very long distances all around London ,unsuitable for the full of traffic City. Early morning start shifts with runs of 16-17 stops (driving and clearing toilets ).No support with materials and equipment.Doesn't make sense to work there!!If you hate yourself you can start working for them!!!

Pros

Job for people with visas problems or very low level of English

Cons

Very bad management, no support for workers. No bonuses, no chance for development in the future.

Poor and mentally draining

This job is really bad poor communication from top to bottom there's so much work and drama for little reward and poor pay... Really is a poor company to work for and I wouldn't recommend to no body

Poor pay and long hours

Very long hours, no sick pay, if off sick for more than 1 or 2 days in the year you are called in and made to feel an inch tall. Favouritism is rife from managers. If your face doesn’t fit forget it.

Short Staff, Management don't care

Working for ABM is not for the faint hearted, the workplace is always short staff and the managers expect you to cover for all of the missing staff on your own, and still require you to keep the standards to the level as if you had a full team. Failing to do this will result in you getting pulled into the managers office for a 1 on 1 about how you're not keeping the company standards up and how you need to improve. All the staff talk about each other behind each others backs and insult and try to get each other into bother and fired.

Pros

Cons

Short Staff, Back stabbing, Management don't care

Company out thier depth

Would you let a janitor guard your shopping centre? That's what you get with ABMThe management structure are neanderthals and only have thier titles due to time served with the company. Don't have a clue what they're talking about. It's good when you can get someone to do your job for you I guess? That's the culture!

Pros

Literally no cons to the Job, you get paid for hours worked and no thanks in return for the effort

Cons

Management.. if you challenge them then it turns it into a smear campaign

Great company

I love my job very relaxed great work colleagues very friendly mainly outdoors work using jet wash and a scrubber dryer litter picking and emptying bins

avoid

avoid this company. the work culture and management is very poor. there is favouritism and when u need to reach management, they are always out of reach but always pester u to cover shifts even on ur off.

Long hours and don’t respect you

No social lifeLong hoursManagement don’t careForget to send on breakSore feetTalked down on Long trainingJob description not the same as what you expectedNo recognition

Not good

Not a great place to work would avoid If you consider these traits to be how a company should be like fairness,courtesy,and to be paid what you should be earning.

Pros

Perkbox

Worse place

A.B.M is one of the worse place or company to work for as they don’t really care about the staff nor do the management care about there staff they are more focused on carving there back as a company then to care about the staff your under payed under staffed an over worked.

Lack of professionalism and poor health and safety policy.

The company absolutely neglect staffs’ welfare. Roughly supervisor’s attitude. Totally manager’s ignorance. Pressing people to work in dangerous environment as don’t provide them appropriate PPE on time, use old and insecure machines, don’t follow the method statements and more…The salary is relatively good and always on time. Really need to improve their work policy.

Pros

salary is on time

Cons

a lot

Worst company I have worked for

You do get contract when you start but it's different what they said at interview. Mangment are usles when you try ask them something. You get treated like rabish there DONT APPLAY HEAR .

Awful

Stay away from this job. Made us all redundant after Covid left us. Left all the people who don’t come to work and kicked all the people who actually needed the job and was doing well. Awful

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Early hours

great work enviroment

I think abm is an amazing company to work for they treat me like family and their always helpful. Their polite and loving and I love working for them. I would love to stay working with abm because it's best company I've ever worked for. They always listen to what you have to say and they help you out as much as they can. I've been working for abm since they took over and I'm so grateful I'm working for them.

Don’t work for this company only if you’re desparate

The worst management I’ve seen. You feel being at school when they’re doing the daily briefing. Disgusting and stressful work environment. Nobody cares about you, some people get better treatment if they lick the right person’s hole. Even the supervisors are breaking the rules, trying to hide from the managers and sleep on work shifts.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Short hours, stressful, bad environment to work in, bad management

nice place to work

ABM aviation advertise the job with indeed but don't pay you the rate advertised you wont know until you get fist pay slip ! job is good nice people to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABM Industries Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ABM Industries Inc. with

Learn about ABM Industries Inc. in popular locations

• ABM Industries Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?