Abri Group
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Abri Group

Abri Group Employee Review

Friendly atmosphere… work life balance wasn’t great for me and the overall culture I can sum up simply by saying brush it under the carpet ! After 4 years I never felt settled and it became a massive cause of anxiety with wage and pension cuts straight after the pandemic there is an expendable attitude towards good trades people.

Pros

Van and fuel card pretty good pension plan if all goes well.

Cons

Long hours, no welfare on site, constantly being tracked and monitored

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Don’t bother

Started as agency worker then got offered a fixed term contract. Was unfairly dismissed for being 34 seconds late after a near miss car accident and was told there’s no way I can appeal the decision. Manager told me my performance was improving and good considering a system change etc but changed their tune in the dismissal letter that arrived 6 weeks late!Clicky culture and false hope from the get go. Pay is good but not worth the false sense of security.

Demanding job with unrealistic time constraints

I worked for a year for Abri, most of my time spent working from home as a Works Scheduler. I had very little support from Management in a stressful job that demanded the planning of tradesmen on a day to day basis. Emergency work took priority, and very often there were not enough qualified trades to assign the work to in any given area. Management were only interested in productivity rates, and cared little for the trades or planners, regularly changing planned work without notifying you.There is no chance of progressing in this role unless you are willing to be a company orientated worker; those who spoke up with legitimate concerns were dismissed, and not listened to by Senior Management. I would not recommend working here as they only want short term workers; there is little job security even after being told your contract will more than likely be renewed.

Pros

Free drinks when working in Head Office

Cons

Poor Management and little chance of promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abri Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Abri Group with

Abri Group reviews by location

Learn about Abri Group in popular locations

• Abri Group
  • I can only speak as a trades men, good place if your looking for some extra training, or possibly move into a different job role if that’s your aim.