Absolute Personnel

Absolute Personnel Employee Reviews

Decent Employment agency

One of the better employment agencies operating in Shropshire, been on their books for a while now and I've always found them to be professional, friendly and overall very pleasent to deal with. Certainly the best in Shrewsbury.

Monitor pay

Worked for one company for over 3 years with break in winter and did a good job for company but this agency continually tried to pay me less than I was due in relation to accrued leave pay due at end of season. Management not of sufficient character or intellect and agree with other post that they are only interested in .margins. Unfortunately that is the reality with agencies but this lot were the most devious.

Great Place to work!

Great place to work! I always enjoy coming into work at absolute personnel. Great team and great support! Everyday is different, keeping it fun and fresh.

If you work for absolute then check your payslip and make sure your pension is actually paid into your pension plan

I had an awful experience with this shower. After I left their employ HMRC told me I owed them around ÂŁ1,200 in tax - a bit of a shock. I found that the new starter form I had completed in Absolutes office had been altered after I signed it causing me to pay too little tax. Then I found that tax code instructions from HMRC had been ignored, more than once, again resulting in an under payment of tax. I spoke to the accountant who was not interested, however HMRC were very interested in my evidence, so much so that I didn't have to pay the tax but I guess someone did. So I thought I would check my pension payments and found that none had been paid into my plan at all, it was 6 months before a payment was made, after I complained. Other agencies I have worked for pay pension in weekly. My question is, how many other people's pensions are affected? Check your pension plan to make sure its paid in.

Not to be trusted and tell lies

I would not recommend working for this agency, be careful what you say to them about the company you're working for. Ive never been told so many lies, they're not a trustworthy agency or very helpful and i lost my job because of this.

Poor

Job culture is poor, staff are rude and arrogant. Would NEVER recommend . Unprofessional staff with only their commission in mind, needs of the individual NOT met. AVOID

Pros

No pros

Cons

Unprofessional staff

Ideal Job for a busy schedule

Welcoming Company, always happy to help with any queries and concerns, in addition to keeping employees posted on work opportunities in the area. Would recommend.

Pros

Flexible

Good agency to work for

Everyone is easy to get on with and are all polite on the phone and really quick with finding work for the suitable person and for long periods of time

Fun Workplace

• Experienced in seeking new business by canvass calling companies, understanding their recruitment needs and being able to succeed in developing new business.

productive and fun workplace

This was a good place to work and get experience. But called me only about 1 a week I was keen to work but they did not provide me with enough hours which was the reason I chose not to carry on with them.

Pros

free lunches, made new friends

Cons

didnt call enough

Jobs at Absolute Personnel

See more jobs

ok

start of my career, pros fun an lots to learn, sadly i find more cons in industry where good workers are abused by big company penny pinchin and taking profit over good staff

Agency work.

Workplace agency. Very useful for filling in between jobs. I had only one job with them, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Job insecurity was the worst aspect. But it is easy to have an agency finding the work for you. .

Pros

Good temporary work

Cons

Insecure work

Good Work, Not For Long Term

Absolute Personnel is a company which provides work to those who have none, and is very good at giving decent hours to those that need it; however, some of the companies that their workers serve have a very lax view on COSHH laws etc and the work itself is hard, and without much merit. I wouldn't recommend Absolute Personnel to anyone for long term employment, but as a way to earn a wage to get from A-B over a shorter period of time until employed on a full time contract then Absolute is a good agency.