Accelerate Agency

Working at Accelerate Agency: 5 Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Great, fast growing company with an understanding boss

accelerate agency is growing very quickly thanks to the large, high-profile clients it has secured in the last few years. It's a company where you are expected to work hard, but the culture is very relaxed and employee-friendly.

Pros

weekly massages and lots of other employee perks (the CEO gets in lunch fairly regularly)

Cons

accelerate is growing quickly so things change a lot as the company expands

Vert exciting opportunities

The company has been growing substantially over the last 18 months, and the energy, enthusiasm and attitude of the team reflect that.Everyone is there to help one another succeed and the culture is fantastic for those wanted to explore other parts of the business.The team believe strongly in a work smart, play hard attitude; which is to say using clever tools, automation and creativity to deliver on results.

Pros

Training, International Travel, Hybrid working, relaxed workplace

Insights into Accelerate Agency

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Fun and productive

Nice people, well paid made me feel welcome from day one.The role does challenge me and its never the same 2 days in a row - so if looking for a boring 9-5 this isn't for you

Pros

Massages

Cons

Can be challenging

Fun and fast growing company

Really enjoyed working here, its a fun, energetic and fast growing company.I learn a lot and I am always challenged on a daily basis and the team are very supportive and encouraging

Ask you to do a trial, then never give you work

I was told I was successful, after writing 1,000 words for them. Then work never materialised, and they eventually stopped responding to emails. Don't apply. They will do the same to you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accelerate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement