Accent Catering Services Ltd

Accent Catering Services Ltd Employee Reviews

•Very busy •Team working •Working to a deadline Very easy to get on with my co workers and dealing with children of young ages and there parents. Dealing with high priority staff in the right manner.
Avoid.!!!!!! There management skills, are bar to none. Spoken to like a child, and I felt humiliated and embarrassed, in front of the whole kitchen. I left my job due to a new manager, and then found out the area manager was no help, To many chiefs, A few think they run the kitchen, and are very clicky. Awful place...
Pros
Cons
MIsrable staff
Operations managers not friendly and they don’t pay overtime. No training provided, pointing falls, don’t appreciate good workers. Head office are ok.
General Assistant position. Quite possibly the worst employer I've ever had, I've worked in this industry and with the same job role for several years so I have a fair comparison. Poor management all the way to the top. Only interested in ticking things off - no actual training. High turnover of staff led to cleaning schedule being responsibility of one individual over entire kitchen. Told to break company rules by manager to get tasks finished quicker, change dates of store cupboard foods, make up temperature records. Constant negative talk about senior management. No follow up after complaint made about this. Knowingly overcharging children for food. Hygiene of Chef poor. The two stars are for the setting I worked in, not the company.
loved working for them money was good work was hard but the job was great learnt a lot would love to work for them again great rewards and oppertunities.
Pros
free lunch
Very good company I’m sorry I left if their is a vacancy I would reapply in a flash everyone at Head office was nice my operation Managers was Helpful and Understanding and some of my staff was perfect
Pros
At Xmas the owner will personally bring you a Xmas basket
Cons
Accent is good company,they looking after those employee and you will learn a lot for those chef. if any problem they will help you to solve it. And you have a chance to show your knowledge in cookiing or how to handle a team in the kitchen.
Pros
paid holiday
Cons
good hours
The people were good because I was working hard in the kitchen so the earlier manager always praised me as a very hard working woman. The school children also liked me.
Pros
They always encourage me to work hard.
Cons
Long hours but small money.