Accent Catering Services Ltd

Accent Catering Services Ltd Management reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Awful

Avoid.!!!!!! There management skills, are bar to none. Spoken to like a child, and I felt humiliated and embarrassed, in front of the whole kitchen. I left my job due to a new manager, and then found out the area manager was no help, To many chiefs, A few think they run the kitchen, and are very clicky. Awful place...

Pros

Cons

MIsrable staff

Poor management

Operations managers not friendly and they don’t pay overtime. No training provided, pointing falls, don’t appreciate good workers. Head office are ok.

Disproportionate workload & poor management

General Assistant position. Quite possibly the worst employer I've ever had, I've worked in this industry and with the same job role for several years so I have a fair comparison. Poor management all the way to the top. Only interested in ticking things off - no actual training. High turnover of staff led to cleaning schedule being responsibility of one individual over entire kitchen. Told to break company rules by manager to get tasks finished quicker, change dates of store cupboard foods, make up temperature records. Constant negative talk about senior management. No follow up after complaint made about this. Knowingly overcharging children for food. Hygiene of Chef poor. The two stars are for the setting I worked in, not the company.

Jobs at Accent Catering Services Ltd