Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

United Kingdom379 reviews

Found 379 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,833 reviews
organisationprojectbalancecareerexposureprogressioncolleaguerole

Decent pay as a grad but not the best project

Worked here for 3 years, just before the pandemic, but whilst there are many client you can work for, the bench is congested when you’re in between projects. Progression can be tough unless you know people in higher places.

Worse job ever

Wouldn’t recommend this place. Management and team leaders all in clicks look down on you. If you don’t fit it you will get talked about and laughed at. Training absolutely diabolical the only good thing was the pay.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Immature management, rubbish training, unprofessional staff

Insights into Accenture

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great place to work, good colleague and supportive environment and good learning resources and great projects as well and we can gain experience working with others.

great place to work

Each day is different but I need to harvest my learnings from my previous professional days.Holds long-duration projects which are suitable for employees and their utilisation.

Pros

Learn new skills, good management

Cons

low salary

Nice environment

The job is a call centre so like all other call centres, there are metrics to be met. But they do coach you and talk you through what could be done to improve metrics and also what you’re doing well at which is good for improvement. Staff are helpful and managers will help as much as they can and get the help if needed too.

Awful place to work

Unless you like being micro-managed or treat like a number not a person then this isn't the right place for you. I worked here during the pandemic and it was an awful experience, expected to build and ship laptops from home address on top of high volume of tickets/asset management and senior management duties and to provide training courses to the business. Very difficult to find a work/life balance working here.

Pros

Some of the people were great to work with

Cons

Overbearing workload, long hours, micro-management.

Ok

The company focuses heavily on tech consulting. A lot of the projects leave much to be desired. Limited flexibility on staffing or career development. In my opinion, a waste of a career, but good as a first role

Productive work place

My experience at Accenture is one that I am eternally grateful for and if given the opportunity to work at Accenture in the next life I will gladly do it.

Pros

Free drink

Fantastic company culture , great team, collaborative with lots of opportunity. Great organisation to have on your cv.Archaic promotion structure but I understand this has now improved.

Pros

Teams and work environment

Cons

Promotion process

Good environment

There is a good environment, the policy and culture of the company are amazing, but the salary is a bit low. Excellent opportunity to grow in the company

Progression is difficult for lateral hires

You need lot of networking for progression. As a lateral hire it is difficult as amny groups are already rrady formed from timw of gradute recruits.

Good place to work.The colleagues and seniors at Accenture are generally good and accommodating. Accenture is very accommodating when it comes to religious requirements. Accenture has lots of big clients working on cutting/bleeding edge technologies so if you are good you will get pulled into doing good stuff.

Great place to work if you have experience to cut it

I only did an internship but the culture was clear. Everyone carries their own weight. I was unable to speak to anyone who was in a junior role but to get in mostly you need contracting experience of some kind, either as an analyst or as a contract lawyer.

Pros

Great office, really competent colleagues, friendly atmosphere if stressful

Cons

Unpredictable work patterns, stressful turnaround expectations

Func workplace

Love every day working here. Fun and intense training. Learned a lot of new skills. Many opportunities to join different projects. Good team and environment.

New here but loving every stage so far

New here but loving every stage so far. The training is quite intense so you are assured to get a good start here, quite overwhelming but very useful.

Good

From growth prospective best place to work, work load is on higher side specially when we compare with TCS or HCL.But work less is less compared to delliote. Appraisal is good, u work hard, u will get What your are expecting. Work life Balance is OK. Perfect company to join and can stay for at least 5 years.

Good Clients

I joined Accenture as Senior Analyst. The salary is not that great. They help you with certifications and reward you with points which you can trade for gift vouchers. Huge clients and they work on the latest technology.

Pros

Certifications, Work Life Balance, Variety of Clients

Cons

Less Salary

Overall a good place to work with lots of great benefits including 30 days holiday, shares options and pension contributions. I would recommend to a friend.

Really does depend on where you are

Not a bad place to work, it all depends on where you get outsourced to. I met some really great people and the work I did I enjoyed but I think it's down to luck on whether you get a good placement or not.

fun and challenging

loved it there really enjoyed all the people o was around. new challenges everyday so the job never got boring. would really recommend this as a place of work

Good company to work with

Good company to work with. Ample job opportunities and decent pay. Good projects and friendly superiors. Good chance to learn and grow in your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Accenture with

• Accenture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?