Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Great place to work and balance personal life. Salary benefits are as per industry norms and skill based. Upgrading skills on timely basis to compete with fast growing technologies. Job security is based on employee performance in projects and personal behavior.
Helped me with my work life balanceFun place and gives you lot of opportunities.Mentors give you good guidanceMake sure you build your network
Pros
Open opportunities
Cons
Internal movement very bureaucratic
Opportunities are endless, it really is a global company, you will be working with the most diverse range of cultures and clients across the world. Accenture keeps pace with the very latest technological advancements so this will keep your CV sharp. Culture is young, dynamic, competitive.
Pros
Lots of opportunities to get noticed, get involved in activities
Cons
Long hours, stressful
Although training was very poor, self-learning and colleague experience enabled me to learn the role. What began as a nice environment in which to work, became toxic towards my last year. Leadership and management are disconnected, care not for genuine issues affecting productivity, and are only about numbers (evidently for self-advancement) and will readily punish those not able to achieve. Constant meetings, several process changes a day, no training provided on newly implemented systems (despite numerous requests), and management had the audacity to place people on improvement plans! They even prevented IT issues being logged against lower productivity! On top of this, favoritism and office politics are the worst i've ever encountered in a work place. Mass dismissal during times of lower work volumes quickly followed by recruitment for same roles not uncommon. Meetings were held to highlight concerns of employees, and find the causes of low morale. However, nothing materialized and was brushed under the carpet. Unless you don't mind being used as a stepping stone for the ego's of management, and being harassed by clueless team lead's, avoid this company.
Pros
Free refreshments
Cons
As above
It is really great place to work. It is a very people friendly organization. hence I worked for fifteen years. There is lots to learn and give in the oraganization.
Great chance to work on a variety of projects across different organisations and industries. Good chance to travel. Great people to work with. Can work long hours and travel often required.
Very little guidance from management of what it is expected from you. Many times you are assigned to projects out of your area of expertise or interest even - and you are there for months with no option to change. They are not very interested in your career or development..
One of the much better big consultancies, promotion of healthy, collaborative environments with a real buzz around the office on Fridays. Work at client sites can be lonely but you are well-supported throughout. Sometime late night work is inevitable. Work hard and you'll be rewarded most of the time, though it's all about how your promote yourself. Projects can be very slow to come through, but lots of credit is given to those with initiative enough to generate new ideas and follow through.
Nice organization with exposure and opportunities. Good to begin as a fresher and learner. The salary structure is nice regular increments and func activities done. Training module is really nice and great team to be a part of.
It seems the grading structure across Accenture means those who are good at their job technically, means they become management and in charge of people - these two things are not synonymous, and ends up lack of moral and direction more often than not.
Work at Accenture is a bit fast paced and very competitive but it is collaborative and very employee friendly at the same time. Superiors have always been very friendly and helpful to guide me in the right path towards achieving my career objectives. Lots of fun activities at work are organised quite frequently and the resources are always encouraged to take time off work for holidays time to time, for charity etc. Overall, I rated it a little low on work-life balance as its very common with Consulting jobs that we are required to travel away from home and work quite long hours, which is again upto the resources here and there is no compulsion or enforcement.
Productive and collaborative work place. An environment of continuous learning . I have enjoyed working at Accenture, have worked with a number of subject matter experts which has allowed me to really hone my skills.
They have loads of Fun events in office Good organization for Apprentice and fresh graduates Found the senior management decisions partial. If your boss is good you will enjoy working here
This space will be updated soon. Typical Day What I learned Management Culture hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job will soon be updated
I started my career with Accenture and would have never left if my husband wasn't staying in Canada which made me relocate. Accenture always keeps you updated with the new technologies by their learning platform. Would recommend anyone to join it.
Pros
Innovative minds
Cons
Busy but also good workplace which looks after its employees Friendly culture Management is helpful and part of the team Proactive company which is always looking for ways to improve
Good work environment. Work life balance, team engagement and team building activities. Process oriented organisation and there is scope to explore ones potential.
-Can explore various new job areas and skill Options and resources available to cross train the employees. -Fun activities too make the employee happy and satisfied
Although there is a great drive to complete tasks in Accenture there is also a great deal of support to help get the job done. Collaboration is a huge part of every day.
Great projects involving team collaboration and exposure to new technologies. Budgets are tight so individuals end up over worked. Work life balance is really bad. Accenture shower you with money, but have disregard for work life balance, personal well being.
  1. Employee reviews