accomplish.
Happiness score is 36 out of 100

accomplish. Employee Reviews

Very bossy company always demanding never greatful. Getting like another company called archangel. Staff over worked and not satisfied. Not worth the basic pay you get. The care industry is under pressure and under paid and most times not appreciated.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Mangerment, payment
Really great place to work with very supportive management, who also encourage you to take the lead and want to develop you moving forwards. I have always felt valued at Accomplish and I have to say it is the best care provider I have worked for. If you're prepared to work hard, and put the time in Accomplish is a great place to work with lots of opportunities!
Pros
Work/Life Balance and Flexibility, Rewards, Opportunities
My role at Accomplish is very varied, which makes it a really enjoyable place to work. It is very fast paced and very rarely are 2 days the same. I am always developing new skills, which I am able to pass on to my team to help them develop. My manager is very supportive and I feel valued for the work I do. I might not be involved directly with the people we support, however I still feel my role is rewarding as it is supports people to find the most suitable service to support their needs. My colleagues are all very supportive and when you join you instantly feel part of the team.
Pros
Colleagues, the people we support and variety of work
Cons
Workload and additional benefits
I have felt supported and included since working here. I was given plenty of opportunity to progress having started as a support worker and working my way up to manager. The have supplied the right amount of training to ensure that I'm equipped to manage all situations
Pros
No 2 days are the same, you can work your full time hrs over 3 days giving loads of time off
Cons
Unsociable hrs
Working in accomplish was terrible experience work hard underpaid and not appreciated Senior always smoking and when things are not done they blame other staff senior doesn't even know anything its just favourtism
Cons
While I don’t agree with the pay at accomplish in the slightest the workplace is always interesting fun and each new day brings its own challenges and scenarios that most of the time can make your day or on occasion frustrate you but when you do get frustrated the staff team will be there to pick you up as well as management always being there to talk or support the whole home if need be. The work feels rewarding and it is a caring and unique place to work.
Pros
Great staff team, interesting.
Cons
Pay
No Job Security, Overwhelming pressure to manage multiple individuals whilst other staff can sometimes be sitting on the pc doing work or simply not helpful. Rarely get praise or appreciation for hard work,
Pros
Good Training courses
Cons
Long hours with sometimes no real break of leaving the building
I have worked at Honeybrook house for over 12 months now. I had come from a retail background previously so didnt have any experience in this work. I advanced very quickly from support worker to senior support worker and have a great working relationship with the manager and all staff. It has been tough during Covid but we have done the best we can for the people we support by doing activities and having fun. The manager does everything she can to support the staff and made gifts for everyone at Christmas. She is one in a million.
Pros
Lunch and dinner provided. Drinks provided. Fun atmosphere. Advancement
The home i work in is amazing, the people supported receive person centred care and have fun. The staff are friendly and help each other and I feel I can go to my managers and always get kind support.
Pros
Friendly supportive environment
Cons
Days are long
I have been working for accomplish for 3 months now and I have loved every minute of it. Everything from the people we support to the staff I work along side have been excellent. Management at the house I work at are really kind and caring. I was somewhat dubious of the other reviews I have seen but I couldn’t disagree more with them. Yes, it’s hard work but you get out what you put in and if I can go to work and make somebody’s day better then this job is perfect. The wage is standard for this kind of support work and you know the wage before you apply. I would not hesitate to recommend accomplish to friends/family. The training is up to date and regular. All in all I can’t fault this job at all. I absolutely love getting up and going to work each morning to make a difference to somebody’s day.
Pros
Supportive management, friendly staff
Cons
Long shifts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at accomplish.?
The day is 12 hours of stress and frustration, training is poor and does not fit the role, management are poor, unsupportive and cut corners where they can to save money, The workplace culture is backstabbing and bullying , never worked in such a toxic environment. The hardest part of the job is walking through the doors wondering what you will face that day, the most enjoyable part of the job is going home after your shift has ended, the company can not keep staff and really don’t care.
Pros
Leaving at the end of a shift
Cons
Non
The worst company you can ever work for the mangers are unprofessional and the staff members are really unprofessional, theirs a lot of Favoritism In this company, they think it’s alright to bully people when they start working in this company avoid this place
Cons
Very demanding long hour shifts. However management were very poor. Had an ok time working there. The residents and co workers made the job enjoyable.
Honestly, it's just awful. No one should have to work under the conditions of abusive, manipulative managers, and that is where it starts. My position in Kidderminster was just that, shes toxic and it continues into head office. Not to mention the poor hygiene.. people need to have basic standards. If you are going to apply, make sure you're in the union at least.. Also, cqc dont care. They protect managers that are registered even if you provide them with evidence of abuse.
Pros
You can leave
Cons
Too many to list
I worked here for 4 months, i had no training and was expected to put myself and service users in danger. Senior staff and management only look out for themselves and will defend people they like if they do something wrong but throw others under the bus. No care for service users as staff only care about getting paid.
Pros
service users
Cons
poor management, unorganized, bullying, lack of training
Only one thing nice to say about the company is the residentsManagers are bullies and are protected by higher up, they speak down to you and belittle you in anyway possible, cover up mistakes for the staff they like for example with medication advise no one to work there better off on jobseekers if needed
Cons
I didn't realise how awful it was to work here until I went else where. There is no work life balance. Management is extremely unprofessional. House is far to small to accommodate the amount of people we support that live there. Working atmosphere can be tense. Not enough staff,(shock). If anyone actually looked into the staffing turnover within the last couple of years I'm sure they'd find a pattern.
Pros
Cons
Pay. Unprofessionalism. Atmosphere. Lack of staff. Shift pattern.
I worked for accomplish for years. Never had a stable manager. Very high turn over of staff and management. Seniors take their job role way too far becoming very nasty. They push all the good staff out. Work stupid hours and when you have a day off you’re constantly called, you work too much for the poor pay, I always had to chase money I was owed every month. I would avoid at all costs
Pros
Service users are amazing
Cons
I love my job, it’s busy and the shifts are long, but time flys, no two days are the same, the people we support are a fantastic, The staff team are positive and we are very person centred team,the people we support are involved in all aspects of their care.The company are excellent in providing fantastic training, internal promotions provide you with excellent opportunities to develop your career if you want to.All care jobs are low paid, why do people complain about the pay when they know how much they are getting paid when they apply for the job? I’m certainly not there for the pay cheque, but if you want a job that you love, then this is the job for you!
Pros
Free lunch ( sandwich) and evening meal
Cons
Great place to work in Cornwall, teams and managers cohesive. Can’t believe reviews from other areas my experience of Cornwall just isn’t like them- maybe sour grapes who knows.
Pros
Great teams who get results
Cons
Hard work but rewarding
Absolute disaster of a company, do not apply. The particular home I had the displeasure of working in is so unorganised and has a culture of nasty staff members that all they can do is victimise and have nothing better to do than sit around and talk about each other while your back is turned. All shifts are constantly short staffed and are made up with agency staff. Do not apply!!!!!
Pros
Cons
The organisation is full of immature bullies.
  1. Employee reviews