Acis Group

Acis Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

4.0Pay & benefits

Work by their values

The Acis Way: Customer First, Connect, Own It, Do What’s Right, Be The Solution. To provide better homes & better service for better lives. The employees all seemed to work by these principals across the business. All with a positive slant. It was a great experience.

Pros

Lively, engaged team work

Cons

Hectic, all hands on deck attitude

Management very poor service,

Not a great place to work, management side very controlling seems to think they can to what they want, I would say some are bully's, it was one of my whist job experience I have ever had.

Fun and relaxed place to work

Acis Group is a really good place to work, the Chief Executive is only a manager when he needs to be and does not use his status as a way forward. Acis has supported me in setting up new work related ventures and furthering my knowledge and experience.

Go for it!

Great company to work for. Really staff focused. Theyre not the biggest of companies but that is why they look after you. They are getting bigger but they have the basic foundations right on how to treat their staff.

Ok

Ok , needs more trades staff organisation and management . Salary is ok would be better if they properly utilised the trades staff that they had got and listened and used there experience. Pention is good

Busy Office

Its a very busy company with the different departments. The phones are always ringing with tradesmen wanting purchase orders to occupants ringing with problems. It is better to be busy.

Pros

Very friendly staff

Cons

Hot desk

Good company

Nice place to work, great people and all friendly and helpful. Very busy place within the housing industry. They look after the staff with free fruit at times or lollys when its hot and the annual works dinner at christmas which is great to see everyone together. We had a breakfast morning where staff could come and meet up and play games and chat which was brilliant. The only downside is most peole feel they aren't listened to by management.

Pros

free food and get togethers

Cons

management need to listen to staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acis Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement