Acquire Care

Acquire Care Employee Reviews

Featured review
Acquire Care selected this as a representative review
Worked for this company over 2 years very caring always checking to see how we are. On going training and good reviews gets recognition management are always on hand if you have a problem
Office staff are rude and think they’re above everyone else, training was next to nothing and everything seemed like it was one big rush. The other care co-ordinators get in a mood if they have to do something.
Cons
Staff are rude
Atenção Portugueses esta companhia não serve para alguem que procura estabilidade financeira e seguranca pessoal Rasga a burla e escravatura moderna. Sejam felizesExistem companies Seguras em UK esta definitivamente NÃO
Cons
Culture of blame.Not support from management.One sided relationship.Not compassion for stuff or clients.High staff turnover.Managment bully carer staff.And are dishonest with clients and carer staffCleints are really good and nice to the staff
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Really bad management
Acquire Care is an excellent company to work for, great team of people who are extremely supportive. Staff go above and beyond every day to provide the highest quality service.
Only worked here a couple of months but so far it's been great! Flexibility around working hours/days. Good management, friendly and helpful. You get training & ongoing training to enhance your knowledge and skills. Potential career progression. Mileage paid. All in all a great company to work with.
Supporting clients within their own homes was very important part of the company ethos, and one which is truly unique. Each client had their support package specific to their needs. I would support the client by taking them shopping, prepare and cook meals, general household chores, companionship and personal care.
Very poor and incompetent management. No communication and no opportunities for dialogue at all. No progression or professional development. Culture of blame and disregard for clients and staff real needs. Just rules to follow without any interest on how they would impact on personal life of employees or clients. Profit! Profit above all, nothing else really matters.
Great team work and care workers were lovely. Made some great people and friends here. Workload was good at times training was provided. New staff were joining regularly adding to the team.
Training was fun and really insightful I learnt a lot and felt welcome by all the staff. I asked for some extra support and got it straight away with no questions asked. The company strives to provide the best care, I'm proud to be part of the company.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who is thinking of applying. The work culture is great, training is always provided and the office are always happy to help you with anything.
Working with Acquire Care has given me the opportunity to study and work at the same time. The management team are very understanding of each carers circumstances, feel very comfortable with the team. The Job role itself was challenging at first however once you are confident in what you are doing it becomes second nature. It is a very rewarding and have met some lovely people.
Domiciliary care is a very rewarding job, dealing with different care needs etc dementia, nursing, palliative the little thank you goes along way. The company are fair with the carers and clients.
Management sucks, not friendly, they are only nice when they need you to work. Salary for non drivers is low. The only good thing about the company are the clients.
I enjoyed working for Acquire Care the management and staff are lovely, lots of training given and good benefits and team building, someone there always to support the staff.
Acquire is a small company with good intentions but no scope for progression. the management team is vastly understaffed and sometimes incompetent. the processes and systems used are out of date.
While their rates are not great for the carers, one is looked after with regular work. If you want to be a carer, the training is very good, it is thorough and they paid for our accommodation for the out of town staff. They always ensured that we got to our positions, either staff delivered us or they arranged and paid for taxis
I find my time working at Acquire Care very enjoyable and supportive on all levels.They have a great team. Would recommend Acquire Care to anyone thinking of starting a career there.
I just worked 3 days basically were the training days and after that no one from the office send me work hours. They don’t care about the staff. Avoid this agency.
I absolutely love working here. There is so much support from the whole team including management. Everybody works hard to get their jobs done and are always willing to help each other. Wouldn't change my job for the world!
Pros
Dedicated team of staff.
  1. Employee reviews