Acton Banks Healthcare Staffing Specialists

Acton Banks Healthcare Staffing Specialists Employee Reviews

A diverse and ambitious company but nice to always be busy

Working at Acton Banks is a fun place to work as it's ambitious and not satisfied with just being a Midlands agency. We want to do that by expanding nationwide and opening up into new avenues. I've learned to think outside the box and work into more and more avenues. The workplace is fun and nice to be in and the hardest part of the job is not having enough candidate base to keep all new and incoming clients happy. Senior management have always been fair and open with myself and provided me with support when I needed it. The most enjoyable part of the job is always being busy meaning that no day is boring.

Pros

Always busy

Lots of shifts and good rates

I registered a few weeks ago and there are a lot of shifts and good rates. The booking that are far away pay more. The people I’ve spoken to are really nice and it was fast to register.

Pros

Lots of shifts

Brilliant company to work for

Ive been at Acton Banks for a few years now and it has really helped me to build good skills. The environment is really positive with some really nice people working here.

Pros

Supportive Management

Acton Banks has a great positive environment, all staff work very well together and overall is the best environment I have ever worked. Since starting working with Acton Banks I have learned so much and progressed within the company. Management are great at the company, I have sometimes lacked the confidence in what I am capable of and they have saw what I am capable and have pushed me forward and have been trained in many new projects, I have learned so much which looking back before I worked at Acton Banks I would never have thought I could do, I am extremely grateful to what management have done, I now feel confident in myself and what I am capable of and I am currently still progressing and have been given all the opportunities to do so and they make you feel appreciated in the company. The most enjoyable part is learning new skills and working environment, I feel I am constantly improving and can go home satisfied with my work and what I have accomplished, I can wake up in the morning excited to start a new day with a positive attitude.

Pros

Great working environment with management and staff.

Productive work place

This job motivates me to be productive and improve my skills Clean and modern office Everyday is busy Working with People Your work and results are appreciated by the management

Pros

Bonus scheme

Fast paced vibrant place to work

A great company to work for with opportunity for progression, where hard work is always rewarded. Management is always approachable and supportive to new ideas and new working ways.Since being here I have learned a great deal about my job whether this be through on going training which I can then implement in my personal life to help manage my day to day tasks.

Pros

great office atmosphere

Lovely place to work!!

It is an exceptionally lovely working environment the staff and management go out of their way to make you feel comfortable, and everyone is always happy to help with anything you need. The work ethic is strong and you learn something new every day, the job is enjoyable and you always feel supported in your role and also support others in theirs, the team are like a family, the job is fast paced but not stressful as there is always a huge team effort!!

Pros

Great work ethic and environment

Cons

Really good agency with lots of shifts.

I joined a few months ago and the process was really quick and smooth. They have so many shifts! The pay rates are really good as well and the staff are nice.

Pros

Lots of shifts and good rates

Friendly Environment

Acton Banks is a very welcoming place to work for. Everyone is very friendly and management is very supportive. It is a place where you can build a career and work your way up in the business.

Pros

Good training

Lovely place to work.

I absolutely love working with Acton banks! The management are lovely along with other employees, I felt very welcome from my first day and have been given support ever since.

Pros

High bonus scheme

Cons

No On-Site parking

Great place to work full of ambitious and motivated people

Since joining Acton Banks I've been hugely impressed with the business. The teams are well led, motivated & importantly, well rewarded to deliver growth. Its a lively atmosphere in the office and makes coming to work every day enjoyable. I've been given clear objectives since I've joined so I know where I need to focus to have the biggest impact and to make a contribution quickly. Refreshing to work for a company where management are always keen to hear new ideas from all areas of the business and implement change quickly.

Pros

Free Parking & City Centre Location

Great atomsphere and team work

Everyone work together as a team so we can all achieve our personal goals. Couldnt ask for a better team work, everyone works so hard, makes coming to work enjoyable.

Pros

Overtime available

Cons

Parking

Lovely and calming place to work

I'm thoroughly enjoying my time at Acton Banks. Everyone has been very kind, friendly and extremely welcoming. Very busy in the Accounts department, which I enjoy. We work to strict deadlines and timelines which gives a sense of achievement. Everybody helps one another and there is a real sense of teamwork.

Pros

Flexibility - (being a working single parent)

Cons

Long process on certain tasks which is currently being rectified

Every day is enjoyable working at Acton Banks

It is a fast paced atmosphere here at Acton Banks, however every moment is enjoyable. The team in the office have been very welcoming as a new starter and as result I have managed to settle in very well. The management team are approachable, friendly and knowledgeable.

They care about the staff

Really nice place to work. Ive been here for over 5 years and they place a big emphasis on improving things. The management take the time to help you progress and to create a good environment.

Pros

Great environment

Extremely poor management and staff

Poor management and staff are at the forefront of this mess on an agency. Would not recommend to anyone who doesn’t enjoy stress and shift cancellations.

Cons

Poor staffing and management

Minimum wage

Very popular work place but minimum wage and poor organisation culture, should be paying more than minimum wage.Lots of work available but more likely to be given to regular workers.Charged if you don't show up for work or don't get anymore shifts.Some staff are friendly but sometimes demanding don't know if they get commission for booking staff.Choose your own shifts.

Pros

Non

Cons

Long hours, low wage

Horrible stuff

The stuff who works in Acton bank they being horrible to me especially the one who gives shift rota they was nasty, the bullying me because of English is my second language and i have different accent. Everytime they cancel my shift after booking.

Cons

Came home crying every night

Was underpaid for the stress and amount of work they throw at you. I had at the time 5 years experience and they underpaid me far less than what I am experienced at. They looked so down at me. I was eager to get back into recruitment after a year break and they made me feel like i have no experience in recruitment as I took a gap year out of it. Left as soon as I could before I ended up with dipression.

Best agency I’ve worked for

Best place I’ve worked for, they appreciate you and your time. Don’t force jobs on you and always allow you to pick and choose shifts to your liking. Pay isn’t great but the staff in the offices are amazing people, work here for the appreciation and loyalty.

Flexible pay.

Office staff willing to listen, understand and help to get for you what you may need from an area and background of a work placement,offering work based on your flexibility, including travel distance and rates of pay with lots of work to choose from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acton Banks Healthcare Staffing Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement