Acumen Care Services

Acumen Care Services Work-life balance reviews

Very good company to work with helpful and accomadating if you want the Fredom to work hours around your life this is the company for you.There is plenty of shifts to choose from and different age groups to work with.They have their own training company so training is of the highest standing.
Pros
Freedom to choose shifts
Cons
Can be required to travel
Amazing wish I didn’t leave and really good to talk to and understanding would highly recommended to work for and training is all with them so no messing around
I am at the time of my life where I want an equal work life balance, yet using my skills that I have developed over the years. Working for Acumen has given me both those opportunities and If I wanted to progress within the company and without the company there would be many opportunities available. More importantly for myself though is that Acumen are overall recruiting those that are passionate about the health and care sector and driving upwards and forwards standards of care. You can expect to receive excellent support and supervision. I am very happy to be part of the Acumen team.
Pros
Excellent support, learning opportunites for developing skills
Cons