Adecco
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Adecco Employee Reviews

I have been working only for nearly 3 months. My overall experience working with Adecco was very positive. The staff members are very professional and trustworthy.Pay wise, I have been paid on time and as agreed prior joining them.The 10 hours shift sometimes seem like endless day, but there always is a fantastic team to support you.
Pros
Very fast-paced environment and being supported all way through
Cons
Very long hours
Not one of the management know what hard work is and they seem to change a few rules everyday. They don't pay you in time. They don't pay you when you have to self isolate and they don't give you holidays that you ate entitled to.
Cons
Managers were amazing. So lovely. My day usually started at 6 in the morning and finished at 6 in the evening. Enjoyed working there. Would always take any overtime I could!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long 12 hour shifts nights and days ,standing on a production line ,I worked on the packing side of production line ,a great experience to learn new skill and working along side a much bigger work force
Pros
Had 6days off a month because of shift pattern
Cons
Long 12 shifts
I have used multiple agencies in the past but more recently, I have and will only use Adecco. The communication is fantastic and the roles they have are varied and substantial, ranging from production work through to professional.
Pros
Communication, rates of pay
Cons
They advertise for full time positions, but fail to tell you that you will have half your shift cancelled. They will sometimes cancel your shift an hour before you start. Selective in who they give shifts to.
They promise you shifts for most of the week and and at the last minute they will cancel your shift for no reason other than they simply don't need you, its not a place to make a living on, horrible company to work for you are treated worse than dog muck on the end of your shoe
Pros
Cons
Poor pay, shifts cut unexpectedly
I was employed on an Agency Contract by Adecco to work in a warehouse environment. This was at an Aluminium processing company. The Aluminium was processed, jogged, anodised and packed, prior to being double checked for scratches and faults. It was my initial duty in this role to load the Aluminium processing plant and set it into motion. This included inputting the correct information and data, monitoring the plant and ensuring the correct data was written onto the paperwork.This was a physical workplace and I would reccomend to anyone who is willing to train and develop within a company.
Pros
Physically demanding
Cons
Change is constant, but well-managed. Cutting edge technology is around and part of culture and ecosystem. Global work adds to the thrill and excitement.
Pros
Fun, Flexible, Far Reaching (global work)
Cons
Very restrictive cap on hours/ week, career progression quite restricted
Thanks again to The agency as I was able to get a job directly with the RAC after doing general labouring driver for the RAC ,then the RAC put me on a training course where I got my own van and I became auto technician which was a great experience met some very nice people !works for a few years for the Rac as aa Autoglass technician shame it didn’t last as it changed to shiftwork and that wasn’t for me so I moved on to be a sales manager but the experience was very good and well recommended thanks again
Pros
Experience some free training course and accommodation
Cons
Experience some free training course and accommodationMoney was not good very hard work
put items into black totes and put onto line. The hardest part of the job was pushing the trolley around trying to make the time! Packing the boxes and envelopes and putting onto line and taping up.I enjoyed both jobs I did there.
Pros
a fast paced exciting job
Cons
blisters!!!
No soul in that warehouse speaks English, the people who do speak English at the office do not help since their not on the 'on site team'. Absolutely horrible and unhelpful reception desk, who do not listen to you when you ask questions etc.Worthless training that leaves you with a thousand questions after the first day and being forced and pushed to work to inhuman speeds and limits with people shouting at you from all directions.Avoid this company, and any amazon warehouse AT ALL COSTS.
Pros
Not one.
Cons
*see my review/description as its full of cons!
Adecco employees described my fellow colleges as 'brainless' Horrible, Unapproachable, Rude.only got paid 25% of the hours I worked, please beware.More...they lure you in with a nice salary which you will never see all the money from. once on site and they are in charge of clocking you in and out, they treat you with complete disrespect and an air of frustration that you are even asking them a question regarding your shift times or clocking in and out.
Pros
There are no positives about this company.
Cons
unbelievably unprofessional workplace attitude, and they don't pay you.
After very short interview I have been rejected because I will use public transport where In job advertisement is stated "Subsidised transport to/from many location"
Adecco promised much and delivered little. Management totally unsupportive of staff and their needs, filthy workplace and lousy transport links. Training completely inappropriate to actual job.
Pros
Cons
Awful working environment
Fun and challenging to work with especially when I have learned that company is giving extra bonuses when you reach the quote of the week.Company is giving out fare incentives
Pros
Cons
Walking and standing for the whole shift
Not going to be working for addeco again. Didn't like where they put me.Sent on a false errend. not recommended to work with. Unprofessional. Not helpful and rude.
Pros
Cons
Poor work rate and not trusting
Nice, young, professional people at the management board. Very quick response, clear payment system, great support, great expectations. I will recommend Adecco to my friends.
Worked briefly for Adecco in Glasgow at the Amazon warehouse in Motherwell. The work at the warehouse is fine. Often heard people complaining that it's too fast paced and heavy going, but so long as you work hard and have an at least half decent level of fitness, it's very manageable. The issue with the Amazon work is the recruiter. I've never dealt with a more incompetent company than Adecco. In the little over a month I persevered, they had me arriving for night shift shifts that didn't materialise, under paid me/didn't pay me, and lots of misinformation. I've worked much harder jobs, but they paid on time and correctly, which is basically what you're looking for from a job surely. If I'm out of work again in future, I'll keep an eye on whether Adecco are in charge of recruitment, as I'd easily consider the Amazon warehouse again if they're not involved. Avoid.
Pros
Money's not terrible, when they pay you.
Cons
Incompetence regarding recruitment process, shifts, payroll, everything.
problems with payments on time and sometimes pay wrong amount, not nice for people, difficult contact, long time respond for emails or not respond, they dont care about people at all. horrible agency.
Pros
nothing
Cons
contact, payments, maniers, no respect
Having worked there for 2 days and travelling 3 hours to get there for my 3rd shift I was told that even though the app says I'm scheduled to work today if I did not receive a text message then I'm not in today, not once was any of the new starts told this. I was then told to wait and they will try and fit me in 20 mins later no you have to go.
Pros
Free coffee and staff are pleasant
Cons
Most managers are horrible
  1. Employee reviews