Work wellbeing score is 69 out of 100

Adecco

Adecco Employee Review

Decent

Positive Work Environment: The workplace provided a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere. The colleagues and team members were friendly, which created a supportive and collaborative environment.Professional Growth Opportunities: During my time at the company, I had the chance to develop my skills and gain valuable experience in my role. The company was open to employees taking on new challenges and responsibilities.Company Culture: The company had a positive and inclusive company culture that fostered teamwork and encouraged employees to share ideas and feedback.Workplace Amenities: The office had good facilities and amenities that made the work environment comfortable and convenient.Cons:Long Hours: One of the challenges I faced in this role was the long working hours. It often required extra time and effort to meet deadlines and complete tasks.Lack of Time Management Tools: There was a noticeable absence of effective time management tools or systems, which made it difficult to track and manage workload efficiently.Break Management: The management of breaks was not ideal. There were instances where it was challenging to take adequate breaks or find a suitable time to relax during the workday.Compensation: The compensation package was not competitive compared to industry standards. It did not adequately reflect the level of commitment and effort required for the role.

11 October 2023
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Adecco. We are delighted to hear that our team assisted and supported you throughout the whole process and that we have been there for you. We really value all feedback and appreciate you sharing that for other candidates to see as it helps us with the quality of service we offer to othersWe wish you the best in your career, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need our support in the future

Good experience

Enjoyed my time working it was great, good pay if you are working full time would recommend to people. The company is a good company had a great experience.

13 September 2022
Thanks for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate all feedback as it contributes to the quality of service we offer to others in the future. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours; please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Awful leadership!

The leadership team are more bothered about sleeping with each other than working. There are clear favourites within the company, and working hard isn’t enough!

Cons

Long hours, terrible leadership, fake people

23 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review, and we are sorry to hear about your poor experience whilst working with us. We value all feedback and please be assured that having reviewed your comments, we will be taking this onboard with the relevant teams as we aim to improve our service to everyone in future.If you need any further support, you can find information on how to contact us online at the link below, we’d be happy to discuss any matters further with you.https://www.adecco.co.uk/contact-usKind Regards
Same location

Productive, fun and exciting workplace

Change is constant, but well-managed. Cutting edge technology is around and part of culture and ecosystem. Global work adds to the thrill and excitement.

Pros

Fun, Flexible, Far Reaching (global work)

Cons

Very restrictive cap on hours/ week, career progression quite restricted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement