Adelie Foods Ltd

United Kingdom112 reviews

Insights into Adelie Foods Ltd

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Ok

It must have been good since I was there for eleven years. Very good team, very good shifts - four on, four off. Christmas vouchers... etc.

Pros

free sandwiches

Job

Was exlent to work here good people and well layed back as long as you did your job correctly was working as a driver delivering sandwiches and frozen goods to shell garages all over country then was in transport office for a while constructing drivers routes for the following day was eventful experience however I did prefer the driving so I went back to driving until I was made redundant due to covid closing all of café Nero which was 90% of the company's work

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Taking over other driver's route

It’s was fun loving environment in adelie Staff was very friendly and helpful Enjoy working adelie Good helping hand to achieve your target It was good experience to learn new things n products

Worst place ive worked

No future opportunities there, none of drivers are happy and management does help anybody. Would be surprised if this company was still operating in 2021

Pros

You get to drive

Cons

Management, Low pay, long work days and nights, no contract given after probation period, no discount, no job security, no point in working here

Not good enough

The staff...let said OK,but management, they think can do everything and we are just puppies, not very polite with drivers, and treat us like nobody,that it is

Pros

Free sandwiches

Best ever

Beautiful company whit many employees very happy . Amazing payment and many days off. Plenty of holiday as well . Easy job day and night. Fly ticket from the company as well

Cons

Great teams to work with

Adeline was a great lace to work, some times long hours, Challenging but job satisfaction.Teams were great to work with with a great work family support.

Pros

Great salary and great team

Cons

Adeline closed down

Warehouse forklift team leader

Very good environment and very good work thank you safe place to work the forklifts counter balance and reach trucks very easy to manage and the warehouse floor nice and smooth to drive the forklifts I hose very happy to work in such good and máxime warehouse thank you.

Pros

Free lunch’s

Cons

Good hours

Fun workplace

I worked in Adelie Foods like a cleaner. It wasn"t stressfull job . The Polish-English working environment allowed for good inergation . I lived neat and I was verry good time work balance.

Pros

Free cofe

Cons

Cold temperature

Good management

Adelie foods is good company. I enjoyed working at Adelie. Good working shift pattern and all staff are friendly. No harassment at work. Salaries were paid in time,all areas were clean and all products were double check before delivery. I was happy working at Adelie foods.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adelie Foods Ltd?

Good job

Good job, only some people been special. Can doing what want, it's not fare. I like this job, very help for people. I recommend this job if been again.

No job satisfaction

No proper management. Organisation is not well organised. Labour rights are denied. Voice of labourers are not given priority. Managers misuse powers to harass employees.

Adelie foods

Very fast paced environment, very stressfull for key staff I.e supervisor, PC, machine minders. Great team work and very friendly place to work. Training could be a lot better.

Pros

Early finish time

Cons

Very early start

It was a nice job helping the community

I want the government to help bring this job back. It was a big company with more than 1000 workers which ran three shifts before it was changed to 12 hours shift so it was a source of help to the community

Pros

It was a big compang which brought a lot of benefits to the community.

Cons

They should make some changes on their working shift

Overall well and good

Our company was number one sandwich company of United kingdom. We were filling sandwiches and filling wrapes. Our management and workers were very hard worker.

Unfortunately went into administration

Enjoyed my time there and it was unfortunate so many employees were made redundant after employment. Good atmosphere and really enjoyed the staff i worked with.

Friendly environment.

Start with vehicle check, deliver foods to different sites, then check vehicle ready for next shift. I learned to drive in all weather conditions, and different routes caused by road closures. Management was good. Hardest part of the job was sleeping during the day for night shift.. Most enjoyable part was making a delivery on time to a happy customer.

Productive and fun place to work

Due to a severe impact of Covid 19 Adelie Foods went into Administration on 01/06/2020. All work force has been made redundant on the same day. It was challenging and enjoyable place to work.

Was an excellent place to work with some fantastic people.

Typical day....there wasn’t one which made it so exciting. If you had an idea it was listened to and if found to be, after collaborating with other departments, trials took place and if it worked, implemented. Always wanting new ideas and none of them were dismissed regardless of ‘how crazy’ they may have seemed.

Production

It has been amazing working in the production with operatives and team leaders as they are very kind and respectful towards each other. They work together and help each other.

productive workplace

really nice? shame been shouted down...was amazing, good experience. Meet and make there lots of friends ...so many cultures, learned there lots of things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adelie Foods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Adelie Foods Ltd with

• Adelie Foods Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?