Adidas

Adidas Employee Reviews

Best company I’ve ever worked for, would highly recommend always look after staff, worked for the company twice in different stores.lots of pros to working for the company!
I worked for adidas for over 5 years starting as a temp then employed full time then made management. Working to management was the worst decision I made the targets were unrealistic and even if you hit them they always wanted more. The stress and sleeplessness i had from adidas was definitely not worth it and must of taken 5 years off my life.
Pros
They had a gym
Cons
Unrealistic targets, long hours, constantly under pressure, shift pattern.
Being in work is good, mostly fun and a range of tasks to do so you're never really bored, lots of back of house jobs as well as front. Management were I as were amazing, such great people and really understood work life balance with fair distribution of shifts especially around xmas time. There are lots of holes to jump through in terms of company training though.
Pros
Selling good products, decent discount for online
Cons
Average pay, lots of training tick lists
You'd expect a global company on such a scale as this to look after it's employees... this is certainly not the case. No guidance, back up and overall bare minimum contact from Area Manager since starting. Lots of gossip, which the Area Manager gets involved in. Cannot speak for all areas of this company, but on the area that I was part of there was nothing but trouble between managers and the Area Manager was extremely unprofessional and could not handle the job that she was in. Unfortunately, this was nothing but one huge bad experience from start to finish - I ended up walking out of the job and am so pleased that I did.
Pros
Cons
- Senior Management are unsupportive and get involved in gossip
Horrible place to work,all managers and bosses,supervisors are all rude no one care about you,no matter the problem they expect you to jump when ever they need something but you need something or have an appointment they don’t care so I recommend not working their!!
Great company to work for within a relaxed environment but high expectations to be met. Great benefits and finally great people within the company that push your forward to progress.
Me gusto trabajar ahí ya que me gusta la atención al cliente
loved it, would have stayed but I relocated to another part of the country. staff and managers are all great and there is some good perks like the staff sales and the cheap canteen
I really enjoyed working at adidas. I was hired as a Christmas temp so was only there a couple of months and really gutted when my contract finished. I had hoped to keep my job after the Christmas period but it wasnt to be. Hopefully I'll work there again in the future.
It was a great team The brand are investing lots which is great in this current market Service focus was outstanding Experts team member were spot on and so passionate it was infectious
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adidas?
They are very serious about customer service. Its a great way to train you’re people skills in communication. And it is no walk in the park. When Adidas get big deliveries it can be overwhelming The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people you work with.
I worked here as a Christmas temporarily job and it is by far the most amazing work experience I have had yet, the team is great and so cooperative, friendly and helpful at all times, very good environment to work in
Pros
Salary
Cons
Over staffed
Don't think there was a job I've had that I've loved so much. The staff were amazing so welcoming it felt like family. Only problem the store manager keeping you on if you're a temp. It's likely not to happen so if you want to stay & despite how hard you show it is likely you won't, they just use you Apply elsewhere!
I would be on the floor approaching customers, and I would also be on tills if needed to be. I would also be required to be in the stockroom at time to help prepare the merchandise.
Worked there for 6 months and hated every second. Dreadful culture. Controlling environment and most of the staff just paid on with no interest in anyone else’s view. Everything is the Adidas way or no way. Glad to get out after a temp assignment. Been approached several times over the last 10 years which shows they struggle to get staff for their shared service dept which is mainly due to a non international vibe they cultivate.
It’s a good learning environment for young people when starting work, great to meet new people from different backgrounds. The potential to grown is possible you have to just work extra hard and smart. Product knowledge is key for this type of business which will help you go far.
I only worked part time at Adidas on weekends and earned upwards of 600 pound every month with a little bit of overtime thrown in thwre, money is never a worry at such a high paying company
Good place to work. Nice management and enviroment. Even when working throught agency, working almost all Time without many canceled shifts. Difficult to reach permanent position with adidas contract. Long time working through agency.
okay but not the best. average wage not a lot of work. nothing else to say soo one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen
Great staff and facilities pleasant workplace ,management, shopfloor , engineers different departments all working as one team to attain maximum performance levels to reach SLA,s
Pros
Location, promotion prospects good, good management who listened.
Cons
Nights
Experiences greatly differ between teams and managers. Great facilities and opportunity to be part of sport culture working with people who are passionate about sport.
  1. Employee reviews