ADM-Computing

ADM-Computing Employee Reviews

Friendly environment with all the support you need. Whether you've been here 1 week or 10 years, ADM look after you.You have the real chance to progress and make a career, with noticeable knowledge being gained. You see yourself and others growing around you.
Pros
Career opportunities, progression, work from home
Cons
Travel distance
Since joining ADM I've had nothing but positive interactions with the staff. Everyone at ADM is extremely helpful and positive. There is plenty of opportunity to study and grow. ADM pay for you to take various exams and even reward you for passing these exams. There is a good mix of office and onsite work. No day is the same. Plenty of people around you to provide support.
Pros
Great Atmosphere, Great for learning. WFH
The work environment at ADM is good, you're able to have a laugh and work collaboratively with the other engineers. Support is always there when needed, and it is easy to ask for help.Additionally, training is not only provided for free but is encouraged and incentivised. I joined ADM as an apprentice and rapidly developed as an engineer. This is due to the process that ADM put you through, gradually increasing work difficulty and providing training and support through the other engineers.
Pros
IT Training, Rapid development of skills, comfortable work enviroment
It has taken me a few years and experience in a variatey of roles to realise my time at ADM was the worst job I have ever had.In my year here I enjoyed my time with the help desk staff but almost any interaction with management or HR was stressful and uncomfortable, I found them to be confrontational and hostile from soon after i started. There was zero flexibility and no trust between management and the teams.
Pros
Accelerated learning for IT
Cons
Poor management, toxic HR, poor parking
Lovely staff, everyone is very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere and people. I have a great time working at ADM and I really enjoy being here!
ADM is a fantastic company to work for, I have been with the company now for 4 years and have really enjoyed my time here. It is important for ADM Computing that each new employee gets to experience what it is like in all the different areas of the business from tech support to sales. This is something often overlooked at other companies and I really do feel like I understand the business a lot more because of it. I look forward to what the future holds for me at ADM Computing
Pros
Great team of people to work with
Cons
Canterbury traffic in the morning
Great business, great people. In total I spent a week at ADM Computing and I loved it. I was able to experience many different aspects of the business and take a hands on approach in those areas.
Loves working here, its a great environment and the whole team is really lovely.
  1. Employee reviews