ADR Network

ADR Network Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

HGV Class 1 Wakefield

Nice friendly staff, found me work quickly, nice easy work, just two downsides, first of all, they ask you for your availability, but then they cancel very late in the day, ie cancelled at 18:15 for a 04:00 so you have no time to find work elsewhere, I think they overbook drivers, and don't have any qualms about letting you down, just to keep the company happy, so they're not concerned that you will lose a days pay, so I don't think there's any point being loyal to them. also the rates advertised do not always match up with rates advised on the job descriptions. Also the rates are a bit below the odds, compared to other agencies.

Pros

Nice work, no time-sheets to fill in

Cons

Keep cancelling a short notice.

29 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us. Unfortunately, it is in the nature of driving with an agency that the client will cancel shifts sometimes with little notice. We do however, always try to mitigate this by offering an alternative start time or a shift with a different client. Though this is not possible in all cases. If there any specific cases of incorrect rates, we would welcome you to contact us regarding these. My name is Dan, I work in the Resources Department, and you can contact me on 01582 393535. Thanks

Decent agency, parity pay wages, good incentives

Overall a decent agency, plenty of work, parity pay so your are on same wages as the guys full time. Never had any problems with wages always paid the hours you work and guaranteed 8 hours a day. Paid weekly. Great incentives to work on a day you are off. If you like doing the hours there is plenty there to do.Accumulate holiday pay etc

Pros

Wages plenty of work

Cons

If any sometimes can be waiting on confirmation of start times but very rarely

A very good team

If you want a good job as drivers and good rates, can apply on ADR When I work with them they have a very good team, they try to help you with everything, I don't know how it's going now, but I hope it's OK

Good agency to deal with

Always found them easy to deal with, was doing multi drop, down side was if the client cancelled you had no work but long as you put in the hours theyd always get you work, and if you need time off for things like appointments theyd sort it for you

Pros

Good money experience

Cons

Shifts cancelled last minute

Warrington royal mail

Really good work at royal mail it's just ashame ADR network run the agency side ....false promises all the time ..don't fall into the trap of being told paid assessments because it's not ...work wise your lucky if you get 3shifts a week and when you do work most of it is deducted in breaks ....it looks good on paper but you soon realise after a few shifts ..false promises ...this is based on the Warrington team let's hope they see this and deal with it .

Pros

No comments

very good

Very nice people, good environment, good money, good work. Ideal if you need quick job specially at the end of the year when the demand for driver is huge.

Pros

good Work

Cons

Normal hours

29 June 2020
Thanks for taking the time to add a really positive review. Our teams work really hard to try and give our professional lorry drivers what they want. Best wishes from all of us at ADR Network

Hgv class 1

This agency is the worse agency ever to work for! It agrees with you the rates ,and then never pays you what it does agrees ,you make sure you get everything in writing before u start working with this agency.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

2 October 2019
I am sorry you feel this way. We pride ourselves on having a strong communications system with our drivers which clearly outlines the rates. We would welcome the chance to clear up any misunderstanding with you. I work in the Resources team and can be reached on 01582 393535. Thank you

Good agency

Good agency, some contracts are good some not but they keep you busy all the year.They should rise the rate for Lidl contract because they pay the same money from years.

They keep me busy

Livingston 20 June 2019 The guys at the Livingston/Bellshill branch are fantastic. Found work straight away as a newly qualified class 2 driver and I am still working at where they placed me. They have the best hourly rates in Scotland. Pay is correct and on time. They have lots of jobs going especially for truck drivers. I would definitely recommend speaking to them and start working for them.

Pros

Good hourly rates

Driver class 1

The best agency on the world. Good rate. The best companies the best team in office-friendly people A lot of local work with great rates And much more... Cons Long hours

Jobs at ADR Network

See more jobs

Always available shifts with good pay. In some contracts the shifts can vary in hours but most of the time will be enough for decent wages. In other contracts the shift have fixed salary with a maximum of 12 hours per shift. Management is alright and always available.

Not a bad place to work

Professional and friendly agency to work for but unfortunately not always guaranteed 5 days a week seems as if they have too many drivers on their books for the jobs they are offering and not enought jobs

Pros

Ok pay

Reliable driver agency in Bristol

ADR is a reliable agency to work for as they always have shifts for you. The Bristol depot delivery for NFT and home bargains, pay is always paid on time every Friday and the admin department are really friendly and helpful!

Current employee

Before I found ADR Network i had a full time job as a class 1 driver in Avonmouth but they were messing with my rota and money weren’t so good either. Now i‘m working with ADR on the days I want and they are very friendly and they are finding me work anytime I need it. Im enjoining this flexibility and im on better pay rates that I was before.

Pros

Flexibility

Regular easy work.

Easy work. Rates not the best but long hours help with this. Regular work all year round on shift pattern i want. Office staff always been helpful.

Pros

regular work all year round

Cons

Rates not the best. long hours make up for it

great agency.

Cannot understand all the negative feedback. I worked for ADR. for around 6 years at Tesco Doncaster until it all went pear shaped. When ADR were given the boot I was offered work else ware, unfortunately for me the work offered was too far for me to travel. The time I worked at Doncaster was brilliant, good rates holiday pay regular work. Always offered alternative work when quiet at Doncaster, regular start times, weekly bookings.

Pros

Good job

Cons

non

18 June 2019
We really appreciate your positive review. We have lots of happy professional drivers who work with us, and we will continue to strive to offer the best service in the sector. Thanks again, Dan.

Always busy

Always busy, but no family time. Wages could be higher (not only in peak time) but overall good lads. And you never know when you ll start next shift next day.

18 June 2019
Thank you for your comments and valuable feedback. We do offer very flexible arrangements in terms of shifts you'd like to accept each week, so we'd love the chance to speak with you and potentially sort any issues you have with getting enough family time. I'm Dan, I work at head office and can be reached on 01582 393535. I'd be grateful for a quick chat.

Modern Slavery

If you are looking for a agency with no previous driving experience, that's probably the one to go for. However are you prepared to be lied to every time. There are no shifts adjusted to your chosen start times, they don't even try. They will often push you to the limits, forcing you to start after 9 hours of brake time or shorten weekly rest. Complete no clue as to drivers hours regulations. Your salary changes every week and after six months it never goes up as promised. Is this even legal ? Ohhh and We weren't able to put you on a shift at your chosen location would you drive 150 miles to do 12h shift and than to drive 150 miles back, that's perfectly legal but we still want you to start after 9 hours from you last driving time. Which is not. Non of the members of staff are competent to be honest in regards to their employees and contractors. I've got no idea how companies trusts them but I will never again. Dodgy Agency.

Pros

Good for new starters.

Cons

The agency

16 April 2019
We take your comments very seriously and we are sorry you have had a bad experience with us. Finding the desired start times and locations, particularly for newly qualified professional drivers can be challenging, but I know the teams try to offer the best available options. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and agree a way of communicating more effectively with shift allocation in the future. We would love the chance to put it right. My name is Dan, I work at head office and my number is 01582 393535. I am sure I could help resolve the issues you mention. Many thanks.

One of the best

Worked for ADR Network in Crick for over 10 years as a ltd company lgv driver. No complaints about them. I would still be there now, but living in different area nowadays. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Pros

Long hours, regular time slots .

Cons

N/a

15 February 2019
Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We wish you the best of luck in your new location. Please call again if your circumstances change in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADR Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement