ADS TRANSPORT

ADS TRANSPORT Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.5Pay & benefits

Best container company

Here it’s long hours as all transport companies, Had issues with last customer of ADS Tranpsort. Since being moved a lot happier, Mention of a Wage increase Less hours More home life

Pros

New customer

Cons

No fridge in truck, no uni form

Hard working and rewarding

This is a lifestyle not just a job I see more of the UK than most people do in there lifetime yes it's hard work away from home but financially worth it good family run business it's not suitable for some People its like marmite this kind of work you either love it or hate it.

Pros

Good wage weekly pay

Cons

Away from home monday to friday or saturday

Not the job advertised

Continually pushed to the limit on hours, always maxed out which equates to a wage lower than the national minimum. Shouted at if things go different to planned. Add up hours worked and wages earned equates to below minimum wage. Money deducted if it is deemed you have not put in a full day. Wage slips never show expenses so never know if you have received money back

Pros

Cons

Long hours and shouted at down the phone

Official response from ADS TRANSPORT

19 July 2018
All the work is given to our drivers by our customers- If a driver has an issue they can reach the owner and he will speak to the customers,As for stopping of wage this is only done if the driver Walks off the Job {which all drivers sign a form at the begining on there start date}.All wage slips are out sourced again the driver can approach the management with any issues, Wage slips are sent out on a Wednesday for the driver to check and bring any querries to the office staffs attention.as for minimum wage all our drivers take home over £40,000 I the owner monitors this so I can not understand the minimum wage statement.

Official response from ADS TRANSPORT

2 August 2018
Again,This should have been brought to my attention if this was happening??We do not give the work to our drivers our customer does {we have reduced the number of vehicles on this contract due other issues} if a customer does 'have a go' at our drivers the driver is aware to contact myself direct.I have spoke to my drivers with regards to these issues and not really had bad reviews from them so I can only presume that the feed back is from a driver I have relieved from his duty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADS TRANSPORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6