Advance Logistics Support

Advance Logistics Support Reviews: Working at Advance Logistics Support

United Kingdom8 reviews

Supportive, challenging work environment

Having worked here for nearly a year, there are few workplaces who have such a great team mentality. The team I work with are supportive, fun and hardworking. Nothing is too much trouble and we work so hard, together, to deliver what we need to. It’s a challenging role at times, being a recruitment agency but provides a cultivating atmosphere.

Pros

Free lunches, supportive team

Engaging business to work for

As with all recruitment organisations, it is a challenging and fast paced environment. This is engaging moreover an exciting place to work. Would recommend joining the team.

Pros

Great support, staff are valued, several other hidden benefits.

Cons

Reactionary business, so need to be prepared to modify and adapt to market forces.

Insights into Advance Logistics Support

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent work place with opportunities for progression

I had a very good experience from start to finish and would highly recommend this company to friends and family.I am working in Administration so I deal with Data inputting, Updating client records and have the opportunity to learn new skills

It's a very relaxed environment, we have fun in the office, but we also ensure the work gets done.

I have worked for the company for almost one year now. All the team are lovely and approachable. I have been made to feel a valued staff member from the start and built up some Great relationships.

Pros

On site free parking. The kitchen is always fully stocked with refreshments.

Friendly co-workers, supportive environment, would best suit somebody looking to put in as much as they want out.

I feel a great deal of pride working for advance, the team is very friendly and supportive, No idea is a bad idea even if it isn't necessary one that gets used.In my role as a recruitment consultant i speak to many different types of people basically I find great staff for great companies and I find great people great jobs so I get a sense of helping people daily and who could ask for more than that? also perks are really nice: dress down Fridays and free lunch monthly,plus inter office fun and games with prizes... its a great place to work.

Pros

Friendly supportive environment, Not micromanaged allowed to get on and get the job done, Free tea, Free Coffee, Free soft drinks, Free lunch once a month

Cons

the industry I recruit for can be challenging, it is not without its tough days. Expect to put in effort to get results.

Productive and motivating workplace

I feel encouraged and a sense of worth whilst at work. We are rewarded by our hard work and have lots of incentives and benefits.Everyone gets along well in the office and we are always listened to if we have any problems.

Pros

Free lunch once a month with dress down. Bonuses, free parking, relaxed environment

Poor communication, dropped with no notice from the position and no contact or explanation

Frist week or so seemed promising but soon after the role information stopped and after agreeing set days off I was then let go at they didn't like the days off I needed. I received no contact from them when this happened they just stopped sending shifts. I spent 4 days trying to contact them to find thus out and even then they didn't have the face to speak to me about why I had to get the Information 3rd hand. Management have no spine. If you want extra hours with no notice, poor pay rates and terrible communication this is the company for you.

Pros

Cons

Over hours, no communication, no notice when they dont need you.

Highly stressful and no work life balance

This job was extremely stressful and demanding with no work life balance. The workplace was very unprofessional and unpleasant most of the time. Very high staff turnover because they don’t care about staff at all.

Cons

Long hours, toxic environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advance Logistics Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement