Aer Lingus

Working at Aer Lingus: 5 Aer Lingus Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

In was a great company to work for and I was based in the UK.

I truly enjoyed this experience in not only my working career but also in my personal development. Super offices and varied shift work plus overtime was available. Amazing people and great teamwork, it was like a family. An opportunity to travel the world using the Airline flight consessions and upgrades available. I enjoyed promoting Ireland out of the UK, arranging tailored made packaged holidays and selling and issuing flight tickets to a variety of destinations.

Pros

I managed to travel to far away destinations.

Cons

Good

As a company and as a staff member the company is sustainable and appreciative of their staff and works well alongside and for all their customers and members.

Insights into Aer Lingus

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

One of my favourite careers

This job was challenging and fast paced. This was as much hard physical work as it was mental work. The training was extremely intense and disciplined. The array of skills needed for this line of work is vast and varied. Everything from administration to fire fighting. This role taught me more than most of how to handle different people in different situations.

Pros

Amazing company who looked after their people

Best company ever

Best for everything, training, management, you couldn't meet nicer people. A very balanced well structured company.

Good place work

Early and late shifts pushing back airplanes, doing the final checks on the planes before push back, towing the planes to required stands. Enjoyed working with my colleagues, good team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aer Lingus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement